• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Invicator

Invicator
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 03:02 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to play online today, but I seem to have run into a couple of issues, and I don't know how I should proceed. First, I wish to lay out that I used to be able to connect and play online. I played few games some months ago, I believe, but now I don't seem to get through much at all with the same setup. I have KW installed through Steam, and I have the C&C Online launcher installed as well, and the game is hooked properly. Furthermore, I have also Command Post installed, alongside all the appropriate map packs. I do have a VPN, but I'll get back to that in a little.

My issue lies with the following: with my VPN off, I can log in inside KW without any immediate issues. However, once I try to create or join a game, connection status seems to not be established with the other players. I'm left stuck with a black-and-white satellite dish, sometimes followed by a red crossed symbol. I've had this problem a while ago, and I was able to circumvent this issue by turning my VPN on, getting kicked out from the lobbies due to no connection, and then just logging in again with the new IP selected in the options. Now, whenever I try to use a VPN and using its IP, my game freezes up when attempting to log in, meaning that I can't play much at all online anymore.

Has anyone had this issue before? I'd love to get some help on this, especially since I really wanted to play a couple of games this weekend.

Many thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users