• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MisterBadGuy159

MisterBadGuy159
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2022 - 06:30 AM

udrC8m3.png

This is a relatively minor bug, but as reports of it ought to come in, I'll still put it on the record. I was spectating a match between two Soldier AI - one playing Woodland Realm, the other Erebor under the Reign of Ironfoot, battling in Minhirath. About halfway into the game, the Erebor AI somehow managed to put Balin on the field, despite the fact that he's supposed to be exclusive to the Reign of Oakenshield. He can be seen in the picture above running alongside Gloin.

I suspect, though I forgot to save a replay, that Balin showed up at the same time as Gloin--they seem to have been recruited rather close to each other, at the very least, and spent a lot of the match fighting together. If that's the case, it'd suggest the game somehow got its wires crossed and gave the computer a two-for-one sale.

The bug hasn't recurred anywhere else, and once Balin was killed, he didn't return (or the computer didn't bother to bring him back), so I'm not seeking a fix.

Edited by MisterBadGuy159, 12 June 2022 - 06:34 AM.

#2 Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus
  • Project Team
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 10:39 AM

Erebor AI can recruit heroes from both Reigns in 7.3.1, this will be fixed in 8.0.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users