Launcher cant find my games

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 warriorking

warriorking
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 01:54 AM

So i downland the launcher, the patches and followed the instruction for install. For some reason, the launcher cant find my games. I have the C&C 3 and RA3 on steam and C&C generals on Origin. I dont know what is going on? Can I get some help with this issue.

Edited by warriorking, 13 June 2022 - 01:56 AM.

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 852 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 17 June 2022 - 05:36 PM

what patches did you install?

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

#3 warriorking

warriorking
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2022 - 02:50 AM

RA3 patch v1.12

C&C 3 patch, no patches are available

C&C 3 Kane's wrath patch v1.02

Generals patch v1.08

ZH patch v1.04

#4 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

• Division Leaders
  • 852 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)

Posted 23 June 2022 - 11:06 AM

you dont have to patch digital installs 

please verify your game integrity via origin and Steam so the patches are removed

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

#5 NewGod

NewGod
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 01:43 AM

I cant hook my games. I have steam version.

#6 warriorking

warriorking
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2022 - 06:02 AM

ok, i verified my games. So what do I need to do next

#7 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

• Division Leaders
  • 852 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 11:32 AM

ok, i verified my games. So what do I need to do next

run the cnc online installer again it should ask you to repair the launcher if it does not do that please reinstall the launcher 

after you done that hook your games, close your launcher, start your games trough steam/origin and then the launcher should pop up click the started game there and it should boot trough after a while

#8 warriorking

warriorking
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2022 - 04:30 AM

ok, now what do i need to do to go online in the games?

#9 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

• Division Leaders
  • 852 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 07:56 PM

After your game launches, you can navigate to the Multiplayer/Online tab and log in using your C&C:online Server account. after log in you just navigate to Costum match and boom you should be all set

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users