'GLA - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2022 - 02:38 PM

A report of Intentional Disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against 'GLA [Revora Member: j-harris] and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at GameReplays here: 'GLA - Intentional Discconect - Valid

I give 'GLA three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on GameReplays.

#2 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 01:09 PM

I have reached out to the accused player and told him about this accusation, however I have not heard anything from the accused player, so hereby I confirm the accusation.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 10 August 2022 - 03:49 PM

'GLA has not responded to this report and JoKeR has confirmed the report accordingly. An intention to disconnect has been imputed from a number of unannounced disconnects while in a losing position while using a number of duplicate accounts.

I shall treat this complaint as a single incident and impose the penalty that would normally be imposed for a single announced incident. The standard penalty for a first offence disconnect conviction is a one week suspension from C&C online. However, I will mark the use of multiple accounts by increasing the penalty to a suspension of 10 days.

'GLA suspended from C&C:Online until after 20 August 2022.

Any attempt to circumvent the suspension I have imposed by using duplicate accounts is very likely to result in a far longer suspension or a permanent ban from C&C:Online.

The duplicate accounts enumerated above will be disabled.

I do not have any reason to believe that 'GLA is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users