• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CyberGnomey

CyberGnomey
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 07:40 PM

Hi, 

I am trying to launch my Red Alert 3 through C&C so I can play online. I have followed every instruction I can find, shut off antivirus, allowed through firewall, running as administrator, but after I click the RA3 shortcut and the C&C app opens, I click RA3 and the app just shows a not responding message every time. Its very frustrating when these games are advertised with online play and you need a degree in computer science to get the damn thing to work! ANyone have any suggestions?

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 24 July 2022 - 08:04 PM

i wonder where you saw the game's advertisement with online play ^^  the official MP is dead for nearly a decade anyway 

seems like you claim to do any instructions you find is exaggerated and if you had tried to search your issue would have found the solution but let me explain what you have to do that needs a "degree in computer science" 

Its easy really 

you have to wait thats it if you really followed the instructions (i may even doubt that) is waiting all you have to do  

this can take up to 7 minutes or more you know why? Because the game is trying to contact services that don't exists since 2014 and it has to wait for these requests to time out  and while our launcher waits for that to be done is windows in some need of Copium cut it cant cope with that and throws the not responding message 

we can make ra3 launcher faster for you after it has successfully launched the first time 

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

#3 DukeyFan12

DukeyFan12
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2022 - 05:25 PM

I am having  an Issue "cannot connect tobackend server"

i have been trying for weeks with no success.

Dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!

#4 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 24 August 2022 - 09:14 AM

Sorry for the big delay in answers, but I was taking part in a training exercise overseas. 

where is your game from? 
and give me a step by step on how you are launching your game until the error pops up

I am having  an Issue "cannot connect tobackend server"

i have been trying for weeks with no success.

Dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users