• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2022 - 12:55 PM

hallo

Bitte um Hilfe

kw hat funktioniert

Nach dem ich pc formatiert habe win7 ist drauf

geht es nicht mehr

Problem (Sie müssen das Update herunterladen, um Kane's Wrath online zu spielen)

Was muss ich tun?

#2 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 833 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 24 August 2022 - 09:37 AM

Moin Meister  

sorry für die später Antwort, aber ich habe an einer Übung in den Staaten Teilgenommen 

wo hast du dein KW denn her?

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

#3 rallemin11

rallemin11
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 11:47 AM

Hallo
DVD

#4 rallemin11

rallemin11
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 11:37 AM

dvd Normal in deutsch

bitte um hilfe

danke

#5 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 833 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 11 September 2022 - 11:10 AM

check dieses topic hier 

https://forums.revor...ame-versions/  

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users