installation issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tbone2334

Tbone2334
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2022 - 09:56 PM

Hey everyone! You guys are my last hope. I bought RA3 Uprising from Origin since i loved this game in my youth. Yet i wasnt able to play a single minute yet.

Whenever i start it i get application error 0xc00007b the application could not been started press okay to close the application. I just dont know how to fix it anymore.

I installed and updated my DirectX drivers, i added missing registry files, i tried an "all in one" shady program of off a chipinstaller and spend 30 minutes uninstalling adware. 

I cant find any launcher for uprising nothing. Does anyone have an idea? When it comes to hardware i checked it beforehand if i can run it and thats not even close to an issue, id really love to play that game again. Sorry if this question was already asked, i looked up stuff for hours now if there is a common fix for that id appreciate a link to it.

Thank you in advance! 

#2 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 833 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 11 September 2022 - 11:15 AM

is your game from the origin ultimate collection?

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users