Photo

When going online it's says my account is already being used please use a different account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 47colin

47colin
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2022 - 09:05 AM

I've made new accounts, New email and passwords but everytime I try to connect into the game play it says my account is already in use please try another account please can any one help

#2 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 833 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 11 September 2022 - 11:20 AM

are you refering to that your Online Id might already be in use?

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users