• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 03:19 PM

hi all ! Since the new forums are up we are able to update the news and to celebrate it we decided to release a new movie showing the new Super weapons that will be in the mod.

Please go to our Demostrations page to get the movie.

Enjoy !

Edited by juanmanuelsanchez, 03 July 2004 - 03:23 PM.

#2 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:23 PM

cool

#3 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:33 PM

expect more even cooler in the next days

#4 Slayer

Slayer
  • New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 12:34 AM

I could'nt extract the space nukes vid from the file, so send me to the msn when we will be logged on.
I downloaded also the older video, I like the dirty bomb :D , and I like dirty girls too :umad: .

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2004 - 02:15 AM

Im on 56k (BOOOO!!!) and I was willing to wait for the superweapons vid to download, I tried it twice and got the first one at around 40-48% (dont remember exactly going on time here) and I got an error and download stopped. the second tim it got to 55% and I got the same error.

chances are its my piece of junk modem. however I would advise that for any future video releases you split it up for the benefit of those with mouse wheel powered technology. by that I mean show the superweapons in operation and their effects, e.g. have the downloads like this....

Dirty bomb superweapon,
fire tornado super weapon (my personal fav!)
Fussion bomb superweapon
Space nukes

etc.

this way more people can see the mod easier since the file size should be cut to around 3-5 MB with a low to average quality setting and we dont mind the low quality it still gives an idea on what the mod will look like. Those of us who as of yet arnt fully in the modern age can enjoy the work thats being put in if this was done, and Im really excited about this mod even thought at first I wasnt too impressed but I always give it a mention on C&CMatrix when something new comes on, (before you got check im behind on updates due to exams)

So hope to see lower files for us 56k people.

- Pennywise

#6 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:27 AM

Ok I will do the split file thing since I know how bad it can be for a 56kb modem. But what I really recomend its to use a download manager such as FLASHGET. In that case you can resume your downloads and if it stops get it later.

Edited by juanmanuelsanchez, 04 July 2004 - 11:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users