Hello. to anyone who can answer this, I thought I'd just list out the problem and solutions I've tried to see if anyone can help me resolve my connection issues.
I've downloaded the CNC online launcher to play Kane's Wrath. I am able to log into the online servers and join a game. But this is where the issue starts.
1. Hosts say I have no connection and I notice the red disconnection sign as well. I have an active VPN currently off the Command Post application called Space VPN that I use.
2. I've restarted CNC KW and re-logged in to see if that would help. But the same issue continues to occur.
3. I don't know what a demilitarised zone (DMZ) is and how it would help.
4. I don't understand anything much around the port forwarding. All I've understood is that the public game server and my own must have the same digits at the end past the last separation ( . , ; : ) but I could be wrong.
5. I can join a game and converse with the players, but they cannot start the game because I have no connection.
Edited by ForgottenLord04, 23 September 2022 - 04:30 PM.