• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2022 - 12:51 PM

Version of the Game: Red Alert 3 Uprising via Steam,

Operating System: Windows 10 Home,

Error log file:

"----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: F:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start F:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\RA3.exe. Error: The system cannot find the path specified.

ERROR: Unable to launch Red Alert 3"

##### ##### ##### ##### #####

I'm running Red Alert 3 Uprising via Steam, and while trying to set up the CNC: Online (so I can play with my brother) it keeps saying it can't launch Red Alert 3.

I noticed it says it's trying to find it via Origin instead of Steam, is there a fix for this?

Any help would be appriciated, thanks.

#2 arobz

arobz
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2022 - 06:01 PM

RA3 Uprising doesn't have multiplayer fyi. You can only use RA3 the original.

Where did you find this error log within event viewer?

I have a iso of RA3 and have it also not installed in a origins directory and am wondering if that is causing our issue for the game not opening because it is searching for a specific directly to find the ra3.exe.

Edited by arobz, 15 October 2022 - 06:02 PM.

#3 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 852 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 29 October 2022 - 12:31 PM

RA3 Uprising doesn't have multiplayer fyi. You can only use RA3 the original.

Where did you find this error log within event viewer?

I have a iso of RA3 and have it also not installed in a origins directory and am wondering if that is causing our issue for the game not opening because it is searching for a specific directly to find the ra3.exe.

the launcher should cope with the game sitting in a different directory  or do you have it on a different harddrive?

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users