Forgot my username tied to my email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MantaOrlando_*

Guest_MantaOrlando_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2022 - 02:44 PM

Hello there,

Can someone help me recover my username tied to my other email address? And with the eventual deletion of this account? I created this account specifically to regain access to my old one. Any help would be much appreciated.
I know it sounds weird from a new user, but I can prove I have another account.

Okay, so I luckily found my login in password history. I named myself Frodalf there. Should've known. Now just to delete this account.

Edited by MantaOrlando, 14 October 2022 - 05:08 PM.

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 852 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 23 October 2022 - 11:55 AM

sure thing boss  sorry i was away for training for quite some time 

ill yeet this one here 

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

#3 daniil2211@

daniil2211@
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 03:35 AM

Hi!!!! I can't log in to my account because I forgot my username help

Edited by daniil2211@, 29 October 2022 - 03:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users