Account Deletion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Frodalf

Frodalf
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 08:21 AM

Will someone please remove my MantaOrlando account?

I created it specifically to ask help about this Frodalf account because I couldn't remember my username. Luckily I found it again. I made sure to write my name down this time around in case I forget it again.

I'm very sure I want to have my MantaOrlando account deleted. Since the new laws of privacy protection you're lawfully obliged to do that when someone requests it. I know of the consequences and I don't want to use my gmail account anymore for this.

Seriously, I normally don't post anything at all, just having fun in a singleplayer or multiplayer session at games. My patience is running thin at the moment. Posted it on 3 places including the t3a forums.

DELETE MY MANTAORLANDO ACCOUNT SO I ONLY HAVE TO USE MY FRODALF ACCOUNT, SINCE THAT ONE IS MY OLDEST ACCOUNT!

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Frodalf.

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

God Emperor of Technical Support

• Division Leaders
  • 852 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Sir TypeAlot That Nurd from C&C:Online (Warning there might be a textwall incoming)
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:The guy you call if something goes sideways

Posted 29 October 2022 - 12:33 PM

Will someone please remove my MantaOrlando account?

I created it specifically to ask help about this Frodalf account because I couldn't remember my username. Luckily I found it again. I made sure to write my name down this time around in case I forget it again.

I'm very sure I want to have my MantaOrlando account deleted. Since the new laws of privacy protection you're lawfully obliged to do that when someone requests it. I know of the consequences and I don't want to use my gmail account anymore for this.

Seriously, I normally don't post anything at all, just having fun in a singleplayer or multiplayer session at games. My patience is running thin at the moment. Posted it on 3 places including the t3a forums.

DELETE MY MANTAORLANDO ACCOUNT SO I ONLY HAVE TO USE MY FRODALF ACCOUNT, SINCE THAT ONE IS MY OLDEST ACCOUNT!

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Frodalf.

i moved it up for deletion 

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read.

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136 CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time.

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby.

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users