• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cagakan

cagakan
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 07:57 PM

Hi all,

Few years ago I bought Generals zero hour from Origin and I could connect to online game servers, it was soo easy and good but Now I they swtiched to EA games app. Can I still play online ? I have win 10, last time I tried and downloaded all the programs but I got an error saying something like `failed method to install play online`. 

Could you advice a nice step by step describing website for EA games app and win 10?

thank you a lot!

Cheers\

#2 picklezzz

picklezzz
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 05:21 PM

Hi all,

Few years ago I bought Generals zero hour from Origin and I could connect to online game servers, it was soo easy and good but Now I they swtiched to EA games app. Can I still play online ? I have win 10, last time I tried and downloaded all the programs but I got an error saying something like `failed method to install play online`. 

Could you advice a nice step by step describing website for EA games app and win 10?

thank you a lot!

Cheers\

You should have no trouble at all installing the game and playing online. That particular error message though, I'm not too sure about.. 

Login to zero hour online using the same username and password as your revora account. 

#3 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 17 May 2023 - 01:09 PM

so did the game finish installing or is it not even isntalling correctly?

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users