First read, then ban if you still want

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 G10

G10
  • New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:37 AM

First of I didn't say Marije was my girlfriend. I am with somebody else. Secondly Natus treatened to kill her. On Savage forums through PM to Norm he said that. I heared it from Norm. And thirdly it will stop as soon as I have had my vengeance for it.

#62 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:45 AM

Well as i said in your other topic, this is not the place. Drop this shit here, and continue it personally with Natus on MSN or something. I will close this topic if any more crap replies areposted.

#63 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:45 AM

I think im going to cry, this insanity is really beyond normal limits now.

Marije, the girl your obsessed with HATES you. Dont you remember that fated MSN conv. where you invited her. After we crushed you like an insect verbally, beleive it or not we all stopped giving a ****. THEN you turn up on Savage War as another idiot and add more threats. Do you have that little life that your still trying too "kill me". Dear ******* god, number of death threats I have received from you, first I was meant to die in the end of the world you predicted, THEN you attempt to kill me using "psychic powers", is your new plan to try and kill me by boring me to death with your innane and quit frankly pointless existance. Everyone here can se you for the sad loner you are, why persist in solidifying such a fact. Havent you noticed a key thing idiot, this is not real. This is nothing but text thrown onto a screen. SO wipe of the cum from your relentless tossing off from the screen, and please, figure out reality from something of no existance. This is sad. I feel ashamed that there are people like you in the human race, people who sacrifice real lives to lead a charade using this.

Paddy, this is long over. Accept it, and move on.
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#64 G10

G10
  • New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:53 AM

Okay, first of I appologies. Thank Natus once again. **** normal language use, I will now throw some anger with it.

Now listen you ******* garbage. I did never went to that ******* site of Savage War, I was banned there, don't you remember that shithead?? Huh in there some other person asks you to let it go already. And you throw it back into his ******* face. Together with some threats of killing people. Owh but I forgot, you are allowed to do so cause you're Natus aka for I-got-psychologic-education-I-know-what-the-****-happens-but-I-do-not-know-when-to-*******-stop. Or how about first dissing the shit out of Marije and as soon as you ******* see she is ******* real you try to get her to trust you and shit like that. YOu ******* punk, if you got something against me have the ******* nerve to say it to my face but not to somebody else. And what about that shit you and those others people always make up. Not one insult you ever threw at me, not one word is the truth. Hell **** you you ******* dyke. Learn what reality is. And step back into the shoes. You're walking beside them now, thinking you the shit and all that. And are the best. Yeah I got a girlfriend and she lives far away. You ******* think I am a fucktard because of that. But hey, doesn't your so-called girlfriend live in another country, dipshit? And who says she is real? For all you ******* know she is a ******* pedofile trying to rape you. In the last case I hope it is cause then finally you will get some ******* grip on reality you ******* punk.

#65 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:01 AM

Never seems to get the message do you. Kid, you have no clue about anything. You cant even string literate sentences together. I could of ended when I wanted, but you continued the crap more than me. And to be honest, im glad I didnt. Because then people may of given you the benefit of the doubt and thought you werent a lunatic. Im almost glad you returned, its quite entertaining watching you rant and rave like this, analysing this is hysterical. Hell, im expecting you to project a father complex on Des0/Hybrid any minute. You notice how im not insulting you and stating the facts, and yet your feeble little mind is going haywire at it. Comprehension that hard?

You know, this is how Jeffery Dalmer and such got started, boxs of old fried chicken lying around, then a friend says their leaving town, and its out with the black and decker chainsaw.

You really beleive im an embodiment of the devil or something dont you, you hunt me down etc etc. heh, death threats by email, its hilarious, seriously, this has made me crack up. Child, move on, grow up and find something else. Your an old, tired, story.
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#66 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:04 AM

Topic Closed.... I don't like closing topics, but this has to be done.

G10 if another one i started up, you will be warned again. You are welcome here G10 if you act normal.

Advice (AND TAKE IT!): If you wish to stay here Avoid Natus, Natus avoid G10.

#67 Daz

Daz

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,654 posts
  •  Revora Co-Founder

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:15 AM

How did this reach 2 pages before lock?? :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users