Constantinople

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_SGUGOD_*

Guest_SGUGOD_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:53 AM

i thank you for all of your post. Oh and about the map im just glad you will at least be adding the map. Normally when i post stuff in mod forums they tell me no and dont even say maybe like you guys did :p. well keep up the good work i will diffenetly be the first to get this game.

please mind my spelling i type to fast.

#22 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:24 AM

i thank you for all of your post.  Oh and about the map im just glad you will at least be adding the map.  Normally when i post stuff in mod forums they tell me no and dont even say maybe like you guys did :p.  well keep up the good work i will diffenetly be the first to get this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's cool man,

I am a mapper on the side, so if i get free time i will start working on that for ya; and see what the rest of the team says when it's done.

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:14 PM

i thank you for all of your post.  Oh and about the map im just glad you will at least be adding the map.  Normally when i post stuff in mod forums they tell me no and dont even say maybe like you guys did :p.  well keep up the good work i will diffenetly be the first to get this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's cool man,

I am a mapper on the side, so if i get free time i will start working on that for ya; and see what the rest of the team says when it's done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow people in this mod making for this game are really nice (i mean that). Like i said before most other mods just tell me no. Also please keep up the good work im a great fan of medieval games. Mind my spelling i type to fast. SORRY

#24 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:13 PM

lol np.

Airibis, make sure that everything is finished for the first version before u start on anything else. Dont get too ahead of yourself :p. I said wed be adding that map but it wont be until a later version
Posted Image

#25 Guest_SGUGOD_*

Guest_SGUGOD_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:26 PM

Something i found out or may have already have known just didnt think it went this deep. Constantinople actually had a sea wall and a gate that actually let in ships Constantinoples harbor. The thing i didnt know what they actually had gates that opened for ships lol i learn something new everyday. Oh yeah i need to say this there actually restoring the walls of constantinople like 11 contracters and 1 sciencitific guy.

my spelling is bad please bear with it its terrible.

#26 Guest_SGUGOD_*

Guest_SGUGOD_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:28 PM

Sorry if im being a pest i just like to post things that i learned if you need me to stop i will just ask.
Okay constantinople was attacked by the huns, turks and im not sure what else if someone could clue me in so i could get some more info on the big city.

#27 Guest_SGUGOD_*

Guest_SGUGOD_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:35 PM

i was also wondering I think they had like a fortified wall then a stone wall then i think another stone wall im not sure or it could be 2 fortified walls and one stone wall that they had.

#28 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:44 AM

when we make the map Constantinople, we will probably have the Byzantines Vs the Ottoman (Turks). But when it gets time to work on such maps and armies (Most likely around version 3.0) then we will talk more about it. But lets try to worry about things we are currently working on such as gameplay :p
Posted Image

#29 Guest_SGUGOD_*

Guest_SGUGOD_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:33 PM

okay cool till then let me know then i will help you guys find more stuff on the great city.

#30 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:07 PM

lol ok, im sure you'll be of great use since you are really interested in that campaign
Posted Image

#31 Guest_SGUGOD_*

Guest_SGUGOD_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2004 - 02:12 AM

hey i was wondering well not really wondering but found some stuff out that it was EMP. Constantine that founded the city and it was named after him and that the city was not that big in the begining and that when it grew they didnt have enough masons to keep the old wall up so it just crumbeld away after a while. Also the old wall had a name im not sure what it was though.

#32 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:38 AM

its shifty:(fast reply):

sgugod man you no and talk a lot a bout constantinople lol

#33 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2004 - 09:51 PM

its shifty:(fast reply):

sgugod man you no and talk a lot a bout constantinople lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats because i had to do a 20 page report on that city. Freaking teacher lol in any case i actually got to like the city thats why i check up on it know and then. But thanks for noticing :rolleyes:

#34 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:34 PM

ya you'll definatly see that map once we add the desert and byzantine armies
in 3.0
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users