27 replies to this topic

#1 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:52 PM

I've noticed that on other forums there are posts which tell viewer the specialties of certain forum members.
So i've decided to try it out on this RA2 zone :p so that is someone wants to find a Voxeler they know who to contact.

So here it goes:

Name: Xeno
Specialty: Cameos & Voxels

Experience: Around 5-6 months of voxeling.
Very basic SHPing
1-2 months of researching
Came 5th in Voxel GP 3
Several Months of Cameo creation and Re-Design
Around a year of Modding Experience
3x Beta Tester

There you go :huh:

Edited by Xeno, 18 December 2004 - 02:57 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:40 PM

Well most people already know what I can do but I can list it anyway :huh:

Name: gamemate (well you knew that from my profil already)

Speciality: Shp´s. Renders and CP but I prefer to work with 3d studio max.

Experience: Hmm don´t know the exact timeframe, quite some time though. Can work with following things.

Buildings.
Units, both in shp and voxel format.
Infantry, recolor and completely new.
Animations, explosions (PS and 3d studio max) and misc.
Skinning, not that advanced though.

Less experienced in following fields.

Maps, can´t make decent maps.
Ingame menu´s, I have not tried so really don´t know.

Anyway I am pretty occupied with work and I rarely take on requests, if I see anything on the boards and I know that I can manage to make it within a decent timeframe I might help out :p
If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 16 July 2004 - 10:02 PM

Name: Natus, Navarone

Speciality: Mapping (FA2) and simple SHP work

Experience: Found Args site 12 months ago, after looking at maps at the Map Depot before its untimely death.
Joined Deezire Feb as Natus 666.
Found Guild March or may I think it was. Stayed since I found.
Started mapping after joining, and slowly made a name.
Hired onto RS staff, Savage War and Red Alert: Revisited as mapper. Also occasionally make maps for public release, although they arent up to scratch.
Got into basic SHPing once I got PSP 8 and BS SHP builder.
Also got into beta testing, and Ive never failed to full criticise or pull apart a beta of a mod.
Now working mainly on Blue Horizon, for Yr, hosted here (http://forums.revora...p?showforum=350), and Ground Control II resources and maps over at Savage War. (http://gc.savagewar.co.uk/index.php)

I am considering mapping requests depending on wether the project has a future or not. If it indeed will be good, I will gladly assist.
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#4 ragnarok2200

ragnarok2200
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 02:27 AM

Name: Ragnarok, ragnarok2200

Speciality: ini coding and basic structure shps

Experience: I realize I haven't been here too long, nor have I been active on most of the CnC modding forums. I'm seen most frequently on SS although I check threads here daily. Although I've only been modding RA2 seriously for about a year and a half, I started out (privately) way back in the earliest days of RA1.

I focus on structure shps. I can create simple buildups, but active animations (particularly aligning them ingame) are my major drawbacks. I haven't worked with infantry shps, but I do intend on learning/practicing soon. The same can be said for voxels (no experience but I'm working on that).

As of right now, I do not take requests (nor did I ever really to begin with). I'm more of a solo modder working on my own projects. Thusfar, no one has seen any of my work so much of what I say will probably not be taken with much regard. In the coming months, my quality of work will be revealed. Perhaps eventually, I'll be available. (By then, I'll have much more experience in all fields.)

#5 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 17 July 2004 - 09:12 AM

Name: Allied General

Speciality: RA2 INI editing including A.I. and some pretty advanced trigger events and action implementation in FinalSun.

Experience: Was around in Eclipse Network Forum days, probably the first to notice the white dot at nightime conditions visual bug, now a regualar member of Revora who likes to PM instead of MSN :umad:

Currently working on AG Mod 2004 which should hopefully have a beta before the end of July.
Posted Image

#6 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:30 AM

Name: Daedalus

Speciality: Coding and Cut n Paste SHPing

Experience: 2 years ago i found the rules stuff on RaDen, i learned coding and trained ComradeJ, who is a good friend of mine. Together we started the mod revolution, wich had only basic ideas at the beginning.
After 2/3 year or so CJ stopped working on Revolution and i continued alone. I registered at Dz and made a name there.
Somewhat later i joined the guild, but didnt become much active before I had cable connection.
I came in 3rd in the SHP comp, started a small forum for my mod, but i agreed to move with FreedomStudios, where I'mm moderator now.
Still working on Revolution although progress is slow. Site launched 1/2 weeks ago though

#7 Yurisarmy

Yurisarmy

Struggling for spare time

• Hosted
  • 320 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's New Terror: Armageddon, Advance Wars 2: Yuri's Revenge Rising, Galaga: Gamma Invasion, The Cold War, Battlezone, The Custom Voxel Project
  •  Lurking in the Dark

Posted 17 July 2004 - 03:31 PM

Name: Yurisarmy

Specialty: Aircraft voxels, multiplayer mapping, ini coding, started cut 'n' paste SHPing

Experience: 5 months voxeling, a long while mapping
I came in 4th in Voxel GP3 and am currently making a mod with a Yuri campaign, called 'Yuri's New Terror: Armageddon.'
Posted Image
Now on ModDB!

#8 Tratos

Tratos

title available

• Project Team
  • 562 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 12:29 AM

Name: Tratos/Primal (prefer Tratos, would change back but can't anymore)

Specialty: RA2/YR coding, game menu artwork, web design.

Experience: Have been in the community for over 1 year (a short time compared to most others) but know the RA2/YR rules.ini almost inside out. Am useless at AI.ini and adding new terrain. My forté is rules.ini coding. Currently working on the Red Generals TC Mod as well as a few other secret projects.
Posted Image

#9 spider-man_2099

spider-man_2099

title available

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:08 AM

Name: Spider-man_2099

Speciality:

Shps: Structures, Cameos, and very soon infantry :p.
Voxels: Voxels are voxels :umad:, no real difference
Other: Promo Renders, Loading Screens, terrain tiles and objects.

Experience: About one and half years.

NEVER ask me about anything ini related ^_^.

I don't take requests, I will however offer help if I'm interested in a certain project :p.

Edited by spider-man_2099, 18 July 2004 - 03:17 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:31 AM

Mig Eater:

Speciality: I can do everything but AI.ini but I'm best at voxels based on real life military weapons & terrain editing ^_^

Experience: I have been modding for about 4-5 years now, I started with TS but as soon as I got RA2 I never looked back. I have worked on dozens of mods & started about 6 my self but as of yet only one has ever been released.

I do take requests but my time is limited so don't get your hopes up to much :umad: but to the ppl I know well I'm only a PM or e-mail away if they need help...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:22 AM

Name: ArgCmdr

Specialty:
Voxels
SHPs (Infantry, C&P Buildings, 3D Civ Buildings)
Maps (Missions mostly)
Sounds / Speechs

Experience: 6 years mapping (late RA1/TS), 3 years modding (RA2) & graphic making.

Im not up for requests anymore, however i tend to answer questions over MSN, and aid associates when needed (aka help other Revora mods)

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#12 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:42 PM

Name: Hybrid

Speciality: Coding (Hopefully Soon i can added Infantry SHPing)

Experience: 6 years INI editing (RA1 + TS), 2 years mapping (RA2/YR) - Never really did alot of it though, 1 Year Cameo Editing (as long as i have a base) a few weeks Infantry SHPing, 4 Years HTML Experience, 2 Years PHP + mySQL Experience, Basic Java Experience.

I take no requests except from people whom are close to me (ArgCmdr etc)
I prefer to not take any requests as i'm either too busy to do them or hardly ever in a productive mood :unsure:
Do help when I feel like it. Once TA is completed I will focus on helping to Complete other mods

#13 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 18 July 2004 - 09:14 PM

Name: the_kid

Specialties: Webmaster, I can do almost anything but I am weakest in SHP's and Coding AI...

Experience: been with the community for 3 years, learned to mod at PPM experienced with TS and RA2 mapping, a little experience in Generals modeling, and little experience in Infantry SHP making.

I will ususally do requests if I have time, and I will answer any questions that I know the answer of.

#14 shadowfx78

shadowfx78

title available

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 11:18 PM

Shadowfx78:

Specializing in:
Voxel Editing (reincarnations)
Creator of MetalStorm mod
Pretty good at ini coding

I hope to soon start making voxels from scratch.

Experience:
Been involved with modding for bout 3 years or so. Just started "reincarnating" voxels with some really good results.

#15 TheGuardian

TheGuardian
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:07 PM

TheGuardian

Specialty: cut n' paste infantry

Experience: about 4 or 5 months of making infantry and about 3 days of voxel making.

#16 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:30 PM

ComradeJ

Specialty: Annoying people =|

Experience: 2 years into moddin', and registered on a mod site (DeeZire) for 'bout 1,5 year now ^__^
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#17 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 19 July 2004 - 02:45 PM

MSpencer

Specialty: Knowledge of Military Affairs and Matters

Experience: Various. First project was Storyline Writer for Code Red, then moved on to Modern Warfare. Worked for several OFP studios with varying prestige. Moved back to Modern Warfare after joining Nova Studios in March. Currently Military Analyst for Dark Blood: Apocalypse Tomorrow (www.dbmod.com) and Senior Military Advisor for Modern Warfare (www.mwmod.com).
I also have a cool new email. MSpencer@nova-studios.com.

Desired Position if needed: Military Advisor, could do storyline writing.

Why Posted Here: I know everything. Ever. I am the greatest. Ever. I am ACK v2.01.368.

Edited by MSpencer, 19 July 2004 - 02:46 PM.

Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#18 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 19 July 2004 - 04:11 PM

Quite honestly i wouldnt be glad to be ACK :unsure:
Unless your improvements are that you have more respect to others

#19 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

And an IQ beefed up to at least the usual level :unsure:
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#20 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:53 AM

:p I'm also the king of wierd CNC knowledge.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users