Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 20 July 2004 - 09:59 AM

Fenring:

Specialties: INI/AI coding, cameo maker, (soon to be) Infantry artist

Experience: About 2 years on coding, 10 months on AI and a year or so on cameos. Am learning cut and paste infantry creation and will have something publically available in a couple of months.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#22 Clazzy

Clazzy

Karma Police

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Projects:Novus Ordo

Posted 21 July 2004 - 03:00 AM

Name: Clazzy

Specialty: Jack of all trades. Expert ini coding, can make maps and SHPs rather well (but never bother). Am slowly learning voxel editing (but take far too much time copying the normals, drive me up the wall). Cameos are a piece of cake.

Experience: Been in the community since 1999. Started making maps then at T-MW, began ini coding in 2000 and started SHP making by 2002. First voxel in April 2004 (methinks).
Webmaster of Savage War.
Also loves modding TS.
Posted Image

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again... - Pink Floyd

#23 T34 Sam

T34 Sam
  • Project Team
  • 58 posts
  • Projects:Tiberian Alert, Team Revenge

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:35 PM

Name : T34 Sam

Speciality : Voxels - Hand Made + Normals , AI Ini

Experience : Started around late February of 2002 making vxls - positioned at Sleipnirs, joined RA2 Division as resident artist - joined Editing Source as vxl artist and became webbie for a short while now positioned at Svage War and have done work on several mods including Savage War, Tiberian Alert, D-Day (recent SHP work) and , my own pet project, Red Alert Revisited.

On normals I have been hand-painting RA2 norms for over 6 months now :p

I am also, slwoly, learning advanced 3d modelling for my mod and BFME.

#24 Eagle_eye

Eagle_eye

Always here, you just dont know it

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • Projects:TIOB
  •  Resident Random

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:06 PM

Eagle Eye

Speciality: Aircraft Vxls [ well im always getting better ] & Mapping MP

Experience: 3 Years mapper , 2 year coder, 2 year vxler, 1 year shper, 1 year VB Coder, 1/2 year C++ Coder, 1/2 year Pascal Coder

Started Modding Because: Became bored with the same old units and base deffences

Current Mods: T.I.O.B
I will see you 100 miles away
I will see you in 0% light
I will hunt you down

#25 raminator

raminator

Humba, Humba, Humba Tätärä

• Hosted
  • 1,600 posts
  • Projects:ehmmm don´t tell you :P
  •  der Biermeister hat gesprochen

Posted 31 October 2004 - 11:10 AM

Name: raminator (what a suprise)

Speciality: vxl-editing, real fast voxel-creating =), give me a picture/blueprint and i make the voxel in no time...but only if phil is the one who gives me the order :)

Experience: ini-editing since 1997 (but not really good), voxel-editing since will´s first editor...i´m still using it =) (summer 2000), map-making single/multy (since 2003 but not so good at missions...to be honest i´m crapy ;)), AI-editing....erhm ok...i can but very inferior to andy muhahaha (andy andy andy andy) :p
Posted Image
if ^ does not work click here
I support Xeno getting well. Go Xeno!

#26 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 01:03 PM

<kicks Rami's butt>

Name: Andre27

Specialty: Ini/Ai although i've resized a few voxels a long time ago.

Experience:
Been a part of the Eagle Red mod as beta tester for several years (version 1.0 till 1.8 first beta).
Did beta work for Avioza's Wold Warfare mod. (IMHO Avioza's still the very best Ai editor)
Bug hunting for True War Mod (YR 0.2)
AI editing for Blitzkrieg 3.0, D-day and CR. Recently patched the Ai for Sudden Strike 1.1

I think that's about it.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#27 L'Chaim

L'Chaim

Yeah, I'm still alive)))

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Odysee, First Rain

Posted 31 October 2004 - 06:48 PM

Name: Big Jah

Specialty:2,5 years of voxelling. I do hand made, cp and 3d rendered voxels, but mostly hand made. High quality retexturing
Also I do ini coding (mostly rules). I like to invent new (or new-looking) stuff, like SWs, etc.
Yes, I do SHPs. Mostly I do CP+recolored buildings and anims, but sometimes do cp infantry (like boris in raft).

Experience:
Joined Federation Network Forums in February 2001, was a free althou not famous voxel artist. In 2002 with Over6Iord was making the Lightmex TC for YR, which was abandoned later. Then worked for PPM:Final Dawn (officially working 4 FD till now, but too busy to make a masterpiece for them). In 2003 was a voxel artist for Sudden Strike, Tiberian Alert and Project: Exodus. Now I a the leader of Project: Exodus. I'm still working for TA too.

Well, I used to take requests, but I'm too busy at the moment... Sorry.

Edited by Big Jah, 31 October 2004 - 06:49 PM.

aka Jah
Bloodlusty? Have fun! ApocRacer v1.1

#28 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 12:34 AM

Hunt7s:
Skills:(very few fully fleged skills),
Shp: Infentry, done a few and look ok in our mod.
Buildings, well done a few and done then well enough to be temp in game stuff, but doing 3D render ones at the moment, and getting quite good, even though still cant bloody skinn, and no one will help me out.
Terrain: Started looking at that, and actualy tryed some that worked but didnt really need it so didnt bother again.
GUI: Fully fleged working GUI designer for my mod and helped make Arg one. So they look ok i would say.

Vxl:Not really that good, but give me one to sort out, or i have an idea that i want to make, i will give it a good shot. Never actualy done a 3Dsm one yet though.

Other things: Well web designe im getting ok at, and things in the line of music mixing and mastering im getting there with.
Just dont have time at the moment, with work and earning money all hours god send. Also trying for the first time in my 19years existance to get a propper relationship goin with a lass, and proving difficult lol.
So thats me in a nut shell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users