sup im new and some thoughts

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 stryfe

stryfe
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 11:16 AM

a cool norseman class would be the savage, would be close to a beserker type class but instead of say duel wielding cleavers they have a small 3 spiked wooden hand held object, mel gibson uses one early on in brave heart he jabs it into a soldiers neck its so awsome ;p that and he puts a mace / flail into someones face muahhaa

Assassins ability to add poison to thier weaponry or throwing star or whatver maybe effects like slow/damage over time and throwing potion type things like smoke capsule / blinding capsule.... a backstab move? or assassinate special

monk ? round house kicks, jumpin ninja kicks melee hand to hand with a special sweep move just thought again simular to savage/zerker which are primary duel wield class... how about a thief c lass ? be hard to make it unique from the ninja or assassin but runin around stealin peoples weapons or other cool stuff u could add in maps would be a nice change in game play.... maybe not give assassins/ninja stealth let assassin use thier blind / slow potions and give a thief like class stealth i dunno maybe assassins would be overpowered with complete stealth i kno alot of people def gonna be playin the class cause its so bad ass lookin and who dont like ninjas?

some other idears that prob wouldnt go with this serious warefare mod would be
a bard.. maybe they play instruments like drum or floot and it temerarily regenerates hitpoints in a slow tick like 1....2.....3 ect drums could maybe inspire army or somthing i kno armies back in day did have minstrels , then give them a crapy 1h sword and small tiny shield just so they can do somthing other then play drums or floot...... last but not least like sucide bomber thing like in lord of the rings that orc that blows himself up along with the wall that was kinda tight =p

[edit] been reading alot more on forums noticed alot of my idears have been said already so sorry if i forgot to take the already said out, im new but the mod looks great i cant wait for it! ima think of more original idear and post back =p

Edited by stryfe, 17 July 2004 - 11:24 AM.

#2 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 04:02 PM

i don't think there will be any Asian's, the assasian thing is a fighting mode

#3 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:54 AM

a cool norseman class would be the savage, would be close to a beserker type class but instead of say duel wielding cleavers they have a small 3 spiked wooden hand held object, mel gibson uses one early on in brave heart he jabs it into a soldiers neck its so awsome ;p that and he puts a mace / flail into someones face muahhaa

Assassins ability to add poison to thier weaponry or throwing star or whatver maybe effects like slow/damage over time  and throwing potion type things like smoke capsule / blinding capsule.... a backstab move? or assassinate special

monk ? round house kicks, jumpin ninja kicks  melee hand to hand with a special sweep move just thought again simular to savage/zerker which are primary duel wield class...  how about a thief c lass ? be hard to make it unique from the ninja or assassin but runin around stealin peoples weapons or other cool stuff u could add in maps would be a nice change in game play.... maybe not give assassins/ninja stealth let assassin use thier blind / slow potions  and give a thief like class stealth i dunno maybe assassins would be overpowered with complete stealth i kno alot of people def gonna be playin the class cause its so bad ass lookin and who dont like ninjas?

some other idears that prob wouldnt go with this serious warefare mod would be
a bard.. maybe they play instruments like drum or floot and it temerarily regenerates hitpoints in a slow tick like 1....2.....3 ect  drums could maybe inspire army or somthing i kno armies back in day did have minstrels , then give them a crapy 1h sword and small tiny shield just so they can do somthing other then play drums or floot...... last  but not least like sucide bomber thing like in lord of the rings that orc that blows himself up along with the wall that was kinda tight =p

[edit] been reading alot more on forums noticed alot of my idears have been said already so sorry if i forgot to take the already said out, im new but the mod looks great i cant wait for it! ima think of more original idear and post back =p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-We have a new game mode called Raid which will let you select Unique classes for the Vikings. One class can carry Two Hand Axes :unsure: (We have the Celts coming in a later version, So that weapon might be seen with the Scotts :-)

-Assassins have Poison arrows equiped with there ShortBows. They also carry a long edged dagger which is slow at attacking but is a one hit kill at close range.

-It would be cool to see a new fighting system with punches and kicks. Although we're trying to stay away from the Tae Kwan Do :p. Mabey in a later version we'll think of adding that feature. And Stealing player weapons could be done. But even the guys who made the games engine would prolly have trouble adding that as a feature. Thats TBA though...

-A bard? no one will play as that class. Thats like having the medic from BF1942 running around without the Thompson. We have the General (AKA Commander) Class for that purpose ;)

-Dont worry about already stated questions, If we run into one that has already been said, we'll link you to the appropriate answer :-)
Posted Image

#4 Anti

Anti
  • New Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 02:30 AM

Or we could be evil and flame you to hell. But that would be mean.

#5 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 05:07 AM

yeah, anti will flame you but I wont :p (Unless your a dick that is)
Posted Image

#6 Guest_Captain Morgan_*

Guest_Captain Morgan_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 04:30 AM

How bout as a medic you have a monk instead of a "bard",

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:05 AM

opps, and the monk throws holy water or hits ppl with a bible or a crusifix

#8 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:10 PM

lol u mean priest....and no, we have our classes finished already :-) but thx anyway
Posted Image

#9 Guest_SGUGOD_*

Guest_SGUGOD_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:34 PM

i was wondering what time period will this game be in because i was wondering there are such things as hand cannons that ive heard of but i guess that would be dumn adding that in unless the accuracey was like really hard to get. Also are there going to have a volly attack type of move i was just wondering.

#10 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:41 AM

well we want to keep alot of things a secrete. We're trying to catch the pub by surprise but as for the timeline. We are concentrating on 700AD-1500AD but we hope that in later versions we can add some maps which venture all the way back to the Roman Iron Age and some maps based on the conquistadors.

But lets not get too ahead of ourselves :p
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users