#1 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:49 PM

After several days without news, I've finally finished our network wide upgrade, and the new news system is now active. You can finally again see the latest on Defcon on the homepage. While things were being adjusted, I've made several posts, and you can check them all out. As you can see, Defcon 2 has been reached, and public beta testing is going well. I'm sorry to say that the release will be delayed a bit longer as we resolve a last few issues. I also had some computer difficulties over the past few days that have slowed progress considerably. Mithril is working hard on the AI, and if things work out well, I'll even be able to include a new intro video and shell map for the mod. It's been a busy couple of weeks, and the best is yet to come. Check back for more updates, and a final release date.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users