No more mod

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ice

ice
  • New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 10:09 PM

Yea, I've taken a break in modding for generals and don't know when I'll be back.. I want to see this mod finished as much as you, but its alot of work left and most of my crew and people that have said they'll help have given up.. I've sent away many models and never got anything back.

So for now, the project is put on ice. The site will probably be removed, cause when I start modding again I don't have time to run the site, I just want to have all the time I can have for modding then. I know most of you will get dissapointed, but believe me so am I.. I just wish I had the time, but there so much happening now so its hard.

so, I'll see you around, I'll still be in the community, checking out the latest news, but not very active.. And hopefully I'll continue with the mod soon!

- ice

#2 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 23 July 2004 - 04:06 AM

good luck with your time management, I know its tough more me... and it is for many webmasters and modders.

Hope you can get this mod finished though, keep in touch with Revora, we'll be happy to hear/see (screenshots anyone) some updates. :p

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2004 - 07:34 PM

AH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:22 AM

aww please start again. this is the best mod ive ever seen and now its stopped :'( hope u start soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users