Don't cry for me, Argentina!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!1111!!!11122334566788900!!!!!!111

We (Brazil) won the America Cup! :D :D :D

And couldnt have been in a better way! The game was 2 x 1 to Argentina on the extra time of the second half of the game. The extra time would last 3 minutes. On 47 minutes, few seconds to 48 minutes, Adriano scored the second goal to Brazil and then, Argentina missed 2 penalties and we won! It was a hell of a luck!!! Meh... "los macaquitos brasileños" striked again :) :laugh: :) and I'm so fucking happy!!! :wub: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#2 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:39 PM

Congrats, and sorry Arg, im crying with you on this one, even though it didnt matter to me, but its the thought that counts.
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#3 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:51 PM

Yeah America doesn't really have a soccer team so... good for Brazil.

EDIT: Maybe it'll make all the drug lords wanna go clean. :)

Edited by MSpencer, 25 July 2004 - 11:51 PM.

Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#4 darknes53

darknes53
  • New Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:38 AM

But they live in colombia mostly...

#5 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 26 July 2004 - 10:05 AM

Congrats, although I didn't have any idea there WAS an America Cup...
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#6 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:17 PM

There is.. but ony the south american countries really play soccer.. actualy the worldcup is the american cup + the euro cup

Edit: Congrats BTW

Edited by Daedalus, 26 July 2004 - 12:18 PM.

#7 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...

Posted 26 July 2004 - 01:28 PM

World Cup has some african teams too... do not underestimate them. And Mexico played well in the America Cup, but they were beaten by the brazilians too...
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#8 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:24 PM

They don't all live in Colombia. Every country in South America has it's fair share of rebels and drug lords. True, Colombia is the worst off.

Look out for those Kenyans. They'll get 4 goals before you see them.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#9 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:06 PM

World Cup has some african teams too... do not underestimate them. And Mexico played well in the America Cup, but they were beaten by the brazilians too...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah. You passed semis and finals with penalties, and a big piece of luck. We scored more goals, got less, and won more matches than you. Brazil "B" starts to be similar to Boca Juniors. They do win everything, but through penalties.

OTOH, our goalkeeper sucked on the penalties, i could have goalied better myself. What a difference can you find, he plays in Boca Jrs and i play in the reserve of an amateur club. I mean. Not a lot, is there?

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#10 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:20 PM

Your goalkeeper only jumped to his right side on the penalties :).

And we've humilated Mexico (4 x 0)... that won your team with a score of 4 x 2. Do you wanna an honest opinion on this? Both teams sucked... Brazil sucked in the first 3 games because of height (mountain, 2000 metters) and the "experimentations" from the coach. We played well against Mexico, we sucked against Uruguay and sucked at the first half against your country. Second half was better... and the goal in the end was a consequence of the irresponsability of argentinian players. But your goalkeeper sucks too much on penalties... honestly :blush:
Project Perfect Mod

Posted Image

#11 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:40 PM

Like i said, i can goalie better than that.

Argentina´s 2nd half vs Ecuador was the best thing i saw in the cup. 6 goals in 30 mins. Sucky v Mexico (was 0-1, btw), Well against all the rest (Peru not so much), and vs Brazil, average. There was a serious issue on the match, we played again with 3 defenders instead of four, and thats the coachs fault. -We hate 3-X-X schemes-. Idiot also put Rosales instead of Delgado, ffs. Id have preferred Gonzalez there, Tevez as attacking midfielder and Figueroa as central striker. Lets face it, Juan and Luizao arent exactly the best defenders rejecting the ball with the head. -lol, actually theres not many that can do that over there, remember Cesar Sampaio-

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#12 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:26 AM

Luizao and Juan suck :). Defense is not the best thing from Brazil :dry:, but our goalie is good :blush:.
Project Perfect Mod

Posted Image

#13 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 20 August 2004 - 02:33 PM

Yeah. So are your bloody free kicks. Bastard :)

Comiserations to Argentina.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users