1 reply to this topic

#1 AdmiralGT

AdmiralGT

title available

• Members
  • 1,702 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:30 PM

Im working on getting tanks and infantry to reload like aircraft. I've got it pretty much sorted except for half used clips and the Jet AI. In order to get the units to reload, they need to have Jet AI. This however means they can pass "over" each other since they think they're jets. However, since they are all on the ground, instead of conceptally passing over one another, they pass through each other. Does anyone know how to prevent units from "passing through" each other without removing the Jet AI Module Tag. Oh, and as well as passing through each other they also can pass through buildings. So, any ideas?

#2 NVShacker

NVShacker
  • New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 07:58 PM

Well, if you want them to reload by returning to the barracks or whatever (I'd think it would be bad for gameplay, but I have a bad sense of balance usually) then I don't see any variables in the JetAIUpdate that can help you.

But, if you just want them to reload clips, all you have to do is set their weapon to AutoReloadsClip = Yes as apposed to AutoReloadsClip = RETURN_TO_BASE . I don't think that's what you want though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users