3 Of 10 English faces, Submit idea's here |screens

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 12:46 AM

Hey i just finished the 3rd one, this is a non rendered shot of the 3, i will render some in a bit for you guys.

but what i would like is some ideas, on what to do for the rest of the 10 english faces (10 english 10 french ect.)

I would like this mod to be more Fan bassed than most mods out there, so all your idea's will be taken into thought.

Attached Thumbnails

• 3h.jpg

#2 Guest_Shifty_*

Guest_Shifty_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:02 AM

there all heaps good :dry: :sleep:

#3 Guest_shifty_*

Guest_shifty_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:03 AM

middle one or last one tho :sleep:

#4 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:04 AM

Here are some renders

Attached Thumbnails

• faces.jpg

#5 Guest_shifty_*

Guest_shifty_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:16 AM

nice work :dry: :sleep:

#6 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:56 AM

lol even though im the leader of DoC, here are some suggestions for the next 2 faces of the english, and the next 2 faces of the french (ill leave the rest up to the fans, just keep it realistic guys...none of that fantasy stuff :sleep:):

English:

face 4 - Middle aged man around his early-mid 40's. Make him look confident and give him a full goate (thick mustache and beard). Give him a few aged cuts.

face 5- Pale man around the same age as the one above ^^. Give him that look after you just shaved (with a hot knife, not one of those razors we use today :dry: ),
have some stands of hair coming down his face, and give him one completely white eye with a scar going down his face.

Franks:

face 1 - young boy around his late teens. Give him a very thin mustache and beard and a tad bit darker skin tone with a black mushroom (soupbowl) hair cut (you should be able to see some of the hair) and brown eyes.

face 2- man around his late 30's early 40's. Give him a light yellow/peach skin tone with those droopy looking eyes. Then have him with that same hair cut as the teens but give hive one of those mustaches that curl with a small goate that is pointy.

ok those are my suggestions, the rest are up to you guys ;)
Posted Image

#7 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 02:00 AM

Here is a fix

Attached Thumbnails

• fixed.jpg

#8 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 02:05 AM

Stealthy i will do those by the end of this week

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2004 - 06:59 AM

Is it to fantasy to suggest that one of the faces should be missing an eye? (or have a bloody, deformed one) Eh, just food for thought.

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2004 - 09:20 AM

Is it to fantasy to suggest that one of the faces should be missing an eye? (or have a bloody, deformed one)  Eh, just food for thought.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will make one, post a pic, and see what people say.

^^ who knows,

wouldn't they have wore a patch?

#11 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 03:53 PM

Is it to fantasy to suggest that one of the faces should be missing an eye? (or have a bloody, deformed one)  Eh, just food for thought.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol by fantasy i ment no wizards, elves, orcs, shit like that. Having a missing eye can definatly happen, especially when people are fighting with weapons.
Posted Image

#12 commando

commando
  • New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 11:39 PM

I was thinking maybe you could make a guy who was in his 70's or 60's and make him have a cane and call him the wise man. This is commando, sorry for not posting much cuz I have been working on other mods and stuff but I should post some more sometime. This mod rocks and I cant wait to play it. I love the seige weapons.

#13 Gatecrasher

Gatecrasher
  • New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 01:48 AM

I was thinking maybe you could make a guy who was in his 70's or 60's and make him have a cane and call him the wise man. This is commando, sorry for not posting much cuz I have been working on other mods and stuff but I should post some more sometime. This mod rocks and I cant wait to play it. I love the seige weapons.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could do that for the Old Man of the Mountain.

#14 Enjoi35

Enjoi35
  • New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Projects:Dominions of Conquest

Posted 07 August 2004 - 02:48 AM

Very nice Airibis. Although, I don't think all of them should have an innocent face like that. Maybe the one with blue eyes can look angry, the one with green eyes stay the same, and the old man should probably stay the same. Good luck though.

#15 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 04:44 AM

lol you do understand that those are 3 faces out of 10 for one army.

anyway, if this was going to be done an a realistic manner. The old man should look sad and tired (Because of his many years of killing and pilvaging). The man in the middle should look extremely pissed off and have teary eyes (Fresh cut below the eye, how would you feel ;) ). And the guy with the aged scars should be serious, as he is confident and has experience.

But remember there are 7 more faces to go just for the english army :p
(10 different faces for each army)
Posted Image

#16 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 06:23 AM

Also

THESE are BLANK expressions, lol just normal state, their expressions change when put into game and animated

#17 lathow

lathow
  • New Members
  • 27 posts
  • Projects:Storys and conep art for game ideals.

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:39 AM

i like them i think ill most likely be playing the far right one. i like the idea of bein an old man that Sloughters the youth of the land. and btw, i;ve worked with chainmale for a good deal of time and made a few vests and tadies. Chainmail wraped around the ears like that i dont thing a single person in the would would buy chain like that. one tap and the chainmail will pinch your ear drasticly. and the psyic's dose'nt work that way. if u added a few links but hay. you would;nt be able to fit the ear in there then. :S its all good tho, imm just blabering, not saying u should change anything, just some truth. ^^ good work tho! wonder what the other heads will look like..hmm *sucks thumb*

#18 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 01:58 PM

thats only half of the chain coif hes showing you in the picture so you can see the faces better. When he puts on the rest of the chain coif you wont be able to see the ears (and hes missing a helmet) ;)
Posted Image

#19 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 03:25 PM

^^;; these are things that the modeler will need to fix when he gets back, till then, it won't be seen with the choif on

#20 Guest_the mysterious_*

Guest_the mysterious_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:14 PM

suggestion for english faces:
-One man can be red in his face, very angry. He should have a damn big Russian mustache with maybe some blood on. Alternative one of these black pirate patches(? ;) ?) too have over the eye.

-A young boy with a monk hairstyle wich look very innocent. blue eyes.

-One face can be like a big wanna-be Aragorn, with long greasy hair and an bad shaved beard,and make him have one of these damn big ugly noses, like the pianist had in "the pianist". Heeey!! why not make one look like the pianist.

-make one face have orange hair, big cheeks and a damn underjaw.

-One face can have a very rat look. with sharp nose,a overjaw and these clever looking eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users