Photo

Akkrand AI Update 1.09 + Bombtrucks!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mithril

Mithril

• Hosted
  • 1,386 posts
  • Projects:Heh! You're not going to ask me that question.

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:45 AM

The Akkrand AI Version 1.09 is up, actually we can call him Lightning Akkrand now!

It includes some changes with the dynamic attack paths again, more refined logic and new battlebus behavior. Here's a quote from the thread:

"I've made a whole bunch of changes to the Dynamic Attack Paths that I use in my AI - it does a bunch of stuff with timers, counting how long each probe takes to get killed after it first gets attacked, and then comparing the timers of the various probe teams after they're all dead to determine which entrance to use... There are things that can screw it up a bit, but it seems to make more informed decisions, and it especially useful when there are multiple entrances flagged 'without defences', or if all the entrances are flagged 'with defences'..."

There's a new tutorial up as well, about Getting the Bombtruck to disguise properly. Now this isn't the best form of the solution, but as soon as you got the gist of this you will be able to fine tune the logic, like Akkrand did with the Dynamic attack paths.

Edited by Mithril, 10 August 2004 - 10:47 AM.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ReGeneration

"Not the faintest clue =\"

-ComradeJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users