Wow this mod is going to rock!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Misplaced_Knife_*

Guest_Misplaced_Knife_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2004 - 01:58 AM

wow, i just found the dominions site like a few minutes ago. Been hearing about it all over the net and in BF1942, just wanna say good freaking job!! this mod is going to own! Love those models, especially those concepts! awsome job stealthy, combatshotgun and the rest of the dev team. Im also a big fan of Airibis's skins. Well if you guys ever get into beta testing, please let the public know. And i am definatly up for testing so pick me if you guys do! Hope to see some more updates soon :rolleyes:

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2004 - 03:33 AM

BF1942? im sorry, this mod is for BFV. and yes, I agree, it will truly rock.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:05 AM

what is beta testing? what do you have to do? :rolleyes:

#4 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:14 AM

with the amount of progress, and my insomnia, we should have a beta test out soon; i am not 100% sure who will be testing; but the movie and first release will be just shortly after it.

#5 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:08 PM

im new what is beta testing please answer and how do you do it and what do you do

thnx

#6 Anti

Anti
  • New Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 05:40 PM

Quick explination of beta testing:
We work hard to make a playable version of the game, it's missing features and things still aren't complete.
We gather the beta testers and release this unfinished version, which is called a beta. The testers then test this version to see if there are problems with features in game, or to help find balance issues along with testing for lag and stability. The mod will probably go through multiple beta tests until it is just where we want it and the the final version (1.0) is released. Then as more features are added more testing is done.
It's really just to test for bugs and balance.
:rolleyes:-t3h AnTi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users