2 new maps

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:18 AM

Well i have been up all night (6:15 am now ), but came out with some good news.

We have 2 new map's done

Crecy - by myself

and

Caravan Chase - Don’t Shoot Me, and me

both maps are high detailed, lots of little secrets in them :rolleyes: and i am sure you guys will enjoy;

I will get some screens up in a few mins; though i still need to add a few objects, i thought i would give you guys a sneak peek,.

#2 Guest_shifty_*

Guest_shifty_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:12 PM

cool :)

cant wait till this mod somes out ;) :rolleyes: :p ;)

#3 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:28 PM

today is coding day. And tonight will be our first "official" alpha testing with some weapons ingame and the maps (possible unskinned shields too) but we will have lots of ingame pics to show off by tomorrow.
Posted Image

#4 DoNtShOOtMe

DoNtShOOtMe
  • New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:35 AM

i can tell you guys this...caravan is gonna be a hell of lot of fun once we get a final version out of it...myself and airbis are making it extra cool for ultra goodness :rolleyes:...i can't wait till we finish it hehehe

#5 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:10 PM

Here is Crecy

Attached Thumbnails

• ScreenShot27.jpg
  • ScreenShot26.jpg
  • ScreenShot32.jpg
  • ScreenShot25.jpg

#6 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:12 PM

And this is Caravan Chase

Attached Thumbnails

• ScreenShot33.jpg
  • ScreenShot34.jpg
  • ScreenShot38.jpg
  • ScreenShot39.jpg

#7 Earl of Essex

Earl of Essex
  • New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 11:18 PM

man thats amzing. it just looks so fucking realistic man. this mod is gonna be amazing, hell it already is

#8 DoNtShOOtMe

DoNtShOOtMe
  • New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 12:50 AM

;) you are correct good sir :laugh:

#9 Enjoi35

Enjoi35
  • New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Projects:Dominions of Conquest

Posted 15 August 2004 - 12:54 AM

nice. I have the first versions of the map already, but the new BFV 1.1 patch wont even let me sstart a server. *the server debug doesn't work either* BLEGH can't wait for 1.2.

On a side note, I'm in the works of some new models for the maps (The Inn, tavern, bridge, and townhouse, including some others yet to be mentioned...hint...secret...unhint) Well well well, Good job guys. Once I get the maps to work I'll tell you how they are. Thanks!

#10 Gatecrasher

Gatecrasher
  • New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 05:13 AM

nice. I have the first versions of the map already, but the new BFV 1.1 patch wont even let me sstart a server. *the server debug doesn't work either* BLEGH can't wait for 1.2.

On a side note, I'm in the works of some new models for the maps (The Inn, tavern, bridge, and townhouse, including some others yet to be mentioned...hint...secret...unhint) Well well well, Good job guys.  Once I get the maps to work I'll tell you how they are. Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crecy needs a windmill.

#11 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:16 AM

On a side note, I'm in the works of some new models for the maps (The Inn, tavern, bridge, and townhouse, including some others yet to be mentioned...hint...secret...unhint) Well well well, Good job guys.  Once I get the maps to work I'll tell you how they are. Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crecy needs a windmill.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, as of now these maps are still in the works, Terraine is all done;

I will add a village by English, windmill on French's side of the river off to the right, and the french fort in the middle.

then effects and sounds, maybe weather, or just sun changes.

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:57 AM

for the wind mill u need to make it so that the bottom of each windmill blade comes out a little so u can ride it to the top. For the patch why don't u just uninstall battlefield and reinstall it without the patch.

#13 Gatecrasher

Gatecrasher
  • New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:07 PM

for the wind mill u need to make it so that the bottom of each windmill blade comes out a little so u can ride it to the top. For the patch why don't u just uninstall battlefield and reinstall it without the patch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The windmill was on the English side, up on the hill, twas Edward's command post.

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:08 AM

can we see an ingame screen of a sword please :p

#15 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 07:12 AM

we wont release those till we are ready, cause it's a big suprise when you see them

#16 Anti

Anti
  • New Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:29 PM

Actually we changed the design plan of the mod and now its neo midevil. See that pistol? It shoots swords. That's the surprise, now I've ruined it for all of you!!!

#17 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:40 PM

LOL

#18 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:14 PM

ya and those caltrops are really nuclear pellets you toss at people miles away. Theres also a talking donkey thats called bill in the mod (You can ride him too)
Posted Image

#19 Airibis

Airibis
  • New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:13 PM

Back on Topic, before you get some people realy thinking you guys are addings Donkeys and Nukes and Sword guns.

#20 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:15 PM

aha but there will be donkeys :ninja:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users