commandset switching for tomahawk

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*

Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2004 - 03:26 AM

just wondering if anyone can help out with an ini prob i've got. i've been able to put in an upgrade for a nuke warhead in tomahawk like in project raptor, but when i try to use the vehicle, i noticed my commandbuttons weren't there. i've checked and they are there. the upgrade seems to work because on screen it shows upgrade: nuclear warhead, but like i said i can't control the vehicle unless i highlight it with my cursor and can only point it to a direction but not give it commands please help

#2 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 15 August 2004 - 04:00 AM

Maybe there is a typo in the name of the upgraded commandset and the named upgraded commandset in the object. If they don't match then it will not show up. Sometimes I notice I type them the same but still don't show, I literally copy and paste from one to the other, than for some reason it works. Generals is quarky that way.

#3 Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*

Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2004 - 01:06 AM

ok, so i didn't try to get fancy i copied exactly and changed it to the side i wanted but it brought back the commandbuttons, but it doesn't show one for the commandset switches. i can't alternate btw high explosive or a nuclear warhead. all it does it when i pick the upgrade, the screen will show that the upgrade has been done

another problem when i reinstalled reborn v.4 is that my ai doesn't do anything, this is not only with unofficial maps but official too. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users