San Andreas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DarkDuel

DarkDuel
  • New Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 11:00 AM

For those who don't know, San Andreas is the next game in the GTA franchise and will be released 19th/22nd october.

The first trailer for it has been shown on mtv last night in north america. You can watch it and read a lil' info Here

Although it doesn't show you any decent action scenes, it shows some of the side missions you can do I think, like when CJ is climbing over the fence that'll be for robberies. It also shows that there is also more animations for the characters and is alot more smoother than GTA3 & Vice City.

Also, be sure to keep an eye on http://www.rockstarg....com/sanandreas for a possible large site update and the trailer to be officially be placed on there.

I just thought i'd let you all know about this :)
Posted Image

#2 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 22 August 2004 - 04:02 AM

As as you said there werent action shots, i cant emit a good judgement on the game aspect that really matters. But, there seems to be big hell of a world to explore there.

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#3 DarkDuel

DarkDuel
  • New Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 09:46 PM

4x bigger than Vice City and all data packed onto a dual layer dvd (which is jus over 8gb I think?) and also the draw distance has been increased alot so yeh... a big word to explore

n yeh, the main site was updated sometime after I posted that.... there's now alot of speculation of dogs being added to the game. There's also speculation of car mods aswell...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users