starlifter cargo plane

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*

Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:04 AM

i tried to add slepnir's download of the starlifter cargo plane but it keeps telling me
Reason Error parsing INI file 'Data\INI\Object\USA Commander In Chief.ini' (Line: 'Object CIC_AmericaJetDropPlane ')

what am i doing wrong , i've added it in the following folders:

weapons
commandset
commandbutton
locomotor

and if you guys could tell me, is it possible to use the starlifter as an oversized combat chinook, in other words i can load, unload, & the combat troops could fire from it?

help??!! :p

#2 AdmiralGT

AdmiralGT

title available

• Members
  • 1,702 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution

Posted 28 August 2004 - 10:49 AM

Have you tried opening Worldbuilder and seeing what error that gives. That often gives a much more detailed error than just what Object is causing the error since from what you said I have no idea how to help you since I dont know what the problem is.

#3 Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*

Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2004 - 04:13 PM

thanks admiral for the help, i found the problem, now i'm trying to add a microwave disable beam that hits structures like the china gattling cannon or the gla stinger site so they can't shoot it down

not having much luck though since it doesn't crash but it doesn't kick in either ,

this is what i've got

Object CIC_AmericaJetDropPlane

; *** ART Parameters ***
SelectPortrait = SADropPlane_L
ButtonImage = SADropPlane

UpgradeCameo1 = Upgrade_AmericaCountermeasures

Draw = W3DModelDraw ModuleTag_01; Main body
DefaultConditionState
Model = AVStar_L
Animation = AVStar_L.AVStar_L
AnimationMode = LOOP
TransitionKey = TRANS_Vertical
ExtraPublicBone = WEAPON02
End

we'll see if this works i'm not sure if it wasn't working because i didn't have the bone in there before

#4 Ice4s

Ice4s
  • New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:32 PM

Whell if you want i could put here up my Starlifter cod... onle the unit of coure.....

#5 Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*

Guest_Guest_phoenix_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:01 PM

Whell if you want i could put here up my Starlifter cod... onle the unit of coure.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Ice4, I finally got it to work, I was even able to give it a defensive/offensive laser that'll shoot down missiles, aircraft, ground targets and burn infantry.

It can carry infantry and units also, but it just drops them when I evac, it doesn't drop them by parachute, or land like a chinook. I changed the locomotor to a chinook and then it stopped, but then it flew like a chinook. What I wanted it to do was be able to switch between both locomotors and keep slepnir's animation since slepnir's animation on the Starlifter is something to see. Giving it a 450 locomotor speed, this thing flies all over the place causing mayhem, it's a sight to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users