Photo

Akkrand AI Update 1.15 + TFH + NoSilence SCB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mithril

Mithril

• Hosted
  • 1,386 posts
  • Projects:Heh! You're not going to ask me that question.

Posted 29 August 2004 - 02:46 PM

The already famous "Lightning" Akkrand has worked on his AI again and advanced to version 1.15. He didn't say much about the changes - however there is evidence to assume that he has improved the plane and bombtruck AI. Grab his AI HERE.

There's also a new file available; the No Silence between Music ZH Scripts. Ever wondered why there's such a long silence between the music tracks? Well this .scb reduces the silence length effectively - you won't be playing without listening to the ZH tracks often.

Furthermore there's a huge update over at The Finest Hour. They have an ingame shot of the Ferdinand\Elephant, renders and ingame shots of the French Popup Turret, firing 135mm grenades, a new fuel tank system that will allow the player to target a part of a vehicle designated as its fuel storage tank with a generals ability, the destruction of that fuel tank takes the vehicle with it! Finally there is a preview of a USA mission map and a render of the M18 Hellcat.

Edited by Mithril, 30 August 2004 - 02:49 PM.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ReGeneration

"Not the faintest clue =\"

-ComradeJ

#2 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 30 August 2004 - 12:42 PM

The already famous "Lightning" Akkrand has worked on his AI again and advanced to version 1.15. He didn't say much about the changes - however there is evidence to assume that he has improved the plane and bombtruck AI. Grab his AI HERE.

Akkrand needs to release a CHANGE LOG to denote all the changes between revisions. Even if it were a basic list it would be helpful.
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#3 Mithril

Mithril

• Hosted
  • 1,386 posts
  • Projects:Heh! You're not going to ask me that question.

Posted 30 August 2004 - 02:31 PM

Yesh.. TELL HIM! Well if you want you could ask him for his MSN or something.. he's not in my timezone (arr where on earth do people live nowadays..) but you should be able to catch him sometime.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ReGeneration

"Not the faintest clue =\"

-ComradeJ

#4 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 31 August 2004 - 04:10 AM

Yesh.. TELL HIM! Well if you want you could ask him for his MSN or something.. he's not in my timezone (arr where on earth do people live nowadays..) but you should be able to catch him sometime.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats his MSN address? I'll give 'em a chat!
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users