User Created Maps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CRP901

CRP901
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 05:40 PM

I have made a map using the ZH worldbuilder, and have tried to put AI into it. But it just doesn't accept it. So far, I have put in the Center#, Flank# and Backdoor# waypoint paths, Inner and outer perimiters for each side (8), all the waypoint and area names are correct, the CombatZone area has been added and skirmish sides are added. The start points are all placed. I have even compared it to the Iron dragon map which I somehow have in the User maps bit, and everything is exactly the same. I also have (what looks like) the official worldbuilder manual, and I have done everything it says to do In there. Could someone please tell me what I am or might be doing wrong?

I wasn't sure whether to post this in here or the other AI forum, but I don't think that one was the right one. And i'm doing this (unofficially so far) for the Cold War Crisis mod.

#2 AdmiralGT

AdmiralGT

title available

• Members
  • 1,702 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution

Posted 02 September 2004 - 06:02 PM

Im not sure but make sure the InnerPerimeters dont cross any OuterPerimeter borders as I think this can cause a problem. Other than that I dont know, Mithril could probably help you more from SDI.

#3 CRP901

CRP901
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 06:05 PM

Nope, not that. All Inner Perimeters are not crossing with the outer perimeters. If that happened, I think only one team would be effected, rather than all of them.

#4 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 02 September 2004 - 08:44 PM

Did you add the skirmish players?
:grin:
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#5 Mithril

Mithril

• Hosted
  • 1,386 posts
  • Projects:Heh! You're not going to ask me that question.

Posted 02 September 2004 - 09:46 PM

Is there enough build space for every player?
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ReGeneration

"Not the faintest clue =\"

-ComradeJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users