King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 08 December 2003 - 11:28 AM

:lol:

Xbox deflects real bullets
Irate Marylander shoots his roommates' console, but the 9mm round fails to penetrate its casing. When called to investigate a shooting last Friday night, police in Anne Arundel County, Maryland found an unlikely culprit--an Xbox.

The Baltimore Sun reports that 34-year old Robert Preston Kersey had grown enraged by his roommates constantly playing their Xbox at high volume. According to the police report, Kersey emerged from his bedroom at 2 a.m. brandishing an automatic pistol. Rather than shoot his roommates, Kersey took aim at the offending Xbox and fired a single shot at the console. While the bullet's impact disabled the Xbox, its thick plastic casing deflected the 9mm round, which ricocheted away harmlessly. Other than the Xbox, no injuries resulted from the incident. Kersey was later booked on two counts of reckless endangerment and one count of destruction of property.

http://www.gamespot....ws_6084935.html

#3 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 09 December 2003 - 05:31 AM

yeah... I read about this in the Savage War forums... My brother has an x-box on the TV downstairs... if anyone breaks into my house, I know what to use for a shield :D

#4 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 11 December 2003 - 02:24 AM

Works for me. Too bad the X-Box didn't work after that, it's a bit of a shame. I wonder if the warranty is still valid...
:D
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#5 Thorbard

Thorbard
  • New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 02:15 PM

wow, thats prety impressive.

#6 HighGround

HighGround
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 10:40 AM

wow mircosoft have got some warranty updates "does not include theft, user inflicted damge, or bullets" but an ex box bullet proof its soo stupid its funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users