#1 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:56 PM

After a long period of dormancy, I am again updating Defcon. This week I am launching a media week, which will culminate in a big announcement on Halloween (Oct. 31). For now, content yourself with 3 renders of the revamped structures.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
The structures are, in order, the new Aerosian barracks, with the new Aerosian flag, made by spyVspy, the new Ebres barracks, and the new Ebres airfield. I'll be releasing more renders, and some ingame screenshots as the week progresses. You can view the new render gallery here.
:)
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2004 - 01:33 AM

Wow, nice pics. I didn't know spyVSspy is in your team; you should also have him do single-player missions, he's good at it.

#3 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 02:40 AM

I only recruited spyVspy to do the logos. For now, Defcon is only Skirmish/Multiplayer. If there is interest, I will supervise a team to do a single player campaign.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2004 - 02:42 AM

Yeah I know, but I'm just saying you got a good mapper there.

Also, is the Ebres flag done? It isn't showing on the barracks render.

#5 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:14 AM

spyVspy is finishing it now. It was not done when I did the renders.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users