mod not working

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 shootmeimdumb

shootmeimdumb
  • New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 10:50 PM

hi i installed the mod in its default directory and have zh fully patched and perfectly fin and when i tried to play the games wouls start starting and then come up with a serious error please help

#2 Lt.Zack

Lt.Zack

title available

• Hosted
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 01:08 AM

you need to have the latest version of ZH :p

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2004 - 07:42 AM

I have had the same problem with the latest version of ZH, could it have something to do with other user created mods?

#4 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 11:02 AM

the best thing to figure out whats happening with the mod is that you tell us whats the prob. You can attach the crash intfo.txt that its in you Zh direcory.

Also remember that you need a CLEAN install of ZH that means no mods no new folders no nothing.

#5 Lt.Zack

Lt.Zack

title available

• Hosted
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 01:59 PM

yes having other mods would DEFINANTLY cause problems lol

#6 Guest_yws_*

Guest_yws_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2004 - 02:03 AM

hi i installed the mod in its default directory and have zh fully patched and perfectly fin and when i tried to play the games wouls start starting and then come up with a serious error please help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i tell u where's wrong, it is the ini files.....it's nearly all wrong.....it stated eror parsing blah blah blah blah..........that's alll............come on....plz find a solution.....i wasted so much time downloading the basic installer when the mod's not working f@#$

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2004 - 02:15 AM

the best thing to figure out whats happening with the mod is that you tell us whats the prob. You can attach the crash intfo.txt that its in you Zh direcory.

Also remember that you need a CLEAN install of ZH that means no mods no new folders no nothing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i tell u, where's wrong, it is the ini files.....the nameis, FactionBuilding, AmericaVehicle, AirforceGeneral, System, LaserGeneral, SuperWeaponGeneral,
FactionBuilding, System, WeaponObjects files.....these are all INI files located in Data/INI/object/the files

#8 Lt.Zack

Lt.Zack

title available

• Hosted
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 03:17 AM

again do you have the latest version of ZH.....

#9 Guest_yws_*

Guest_yws_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2004 - 08:22 AM

again do you have the latest version of ZH.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what do u mean latest version? i think i got version 1.0 what version should it be?
quickly post back

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2004 - 12:42 PM

it shuould be V1.02 download the latest patch from EA

#11 Lt.Zack

Lt.Zack

title available

• Hosted
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 01:37 PM

what he said, you must have v1.02 or just about any mod will not work lol

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2004 - 01:32 PM

ok thanx 4 telling me the version i need which iz version 1.02 and also hinghly thanx 4 the unamed guy who told me that the patch could be downloaded.Anyway Lt.Zack, do u play Mirc?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users