• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:16 PM

I read about a XP fix for YR somewhere, perhaps from Dcoder?

Edit: perhaps it's the DirectX driver. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just hosting it, it was made by Saberhawk (XRML development team).

Here's a link: http://dcoder.cannis...2_YR_Update.zip

It's not a 100% fix, but it works. It also increases the game load speed. And disables CD-check on startup, I think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#22 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:18 PM

Right I fixed RA2/YR but I still got problems with other stuff on the computer...

Edit: I didn't use the new exe to fix it BTW, the problem was that I put all the patches I d/l into the patches folder & it meesed RA2 up

Edited by Mig Eater, 11 November 2004 - 04:21 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:22 PM

Say again?

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#24 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:30 PM

In the RA2 directory there is a folder called "patches" & if anything gets put in that folder RA2/YR wont work...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 07:58 PM

In the RA2 directory there is a folder called  "patches" & if anything gets put in that folder RA2/YR wont work...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, what's EA logic ;) :laugh:

Posted Image

#26 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 03:54 PM

What ironic the best modder in Ra2/Yr forgot how to manage the game ;)
No offense Mig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users