• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vader6

Vader6
  • Project Team
  • 232 posts
  • Projects:TheCentauriCrisis

Posted 24 November 2004 - 05:04 AM

I am Vader6, I have been seen in other places in the C&C modding community, especially around the Renalert site and forums. I have been laying the ground work for my dream: A mod for HL2.

Shortly after I listed TCC on ModDB I was contacted by someone that frequents the forums, I am not exactly sure what he goes by around here, but he has pointed out that Revora will host my mod and provide a forum section for TCC, right now it doesnt have one yet, but that will change, he said that he will get around to it shortly. :laugh:

As of right now TCC is teamless, its just me, and unlike certain people, (Aircraftkiller), I am not a one man mod team, I require people that are specialized in..

Modeling
Coding
Texturing
Sound
Mapping

Anyone else should still need apply. No matter what experience you have, be it 2 years or 2 weeks, Im still happy with you applying and anyone willling to will be greatly appreciated AND rewarded.

PLANNED FEATURES:

-4 individual and unique factions.

- Several Game modes:
Confrontation: 2 teams fighting over control points until one team has them all
Meat Grinder: 4 teams fighting over control points until one team has them all
more to come

-AI controlled bots to assist you in battle and other tasks, works like in normal HL2.

More to come, I dont wanna waste webspace till I have dedicated webspace to waste :)
Posted Image
Vader6- The Centauri Crisis Skinner/Concept artist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users