why can't your f23 be built

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_phoenixstar_*

Guest_phoenixstar_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:11 PM

great work guys with the mod, although i loved the f23 so much i've tried to make it a buildable unit in another mod and i'm not sure if it's because of the art, script, clueless, please help

btw, i can promise this is strictly for myself, i would not take your hard work and pass it off as my own

thanks again & great job!

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

great work guys with the mod, although i loved the f23 so much i've tried to make it a buildable unit in another mod and i'm not sure if it's because of the art, script, clueless, please help

btw, i can promise this is strictly for myself, i would not take your hard work and pass it off as my own

thanks again & great job!

i forgot to add that i was able to add it in when i used your code and it appeared in the airfield as buildable but it wouldn't move, i couldn't select it or highlight it even with the cursor, then i tried using the other mod's code & then the game wouldn't even start it kept listing the f23 as the culprit in crashing the game

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#3 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 10:03 PM

to use our work you must have express permission from us sorry but we dont we dont like to see our work in another mods thats why we dedicated so hard in our proyect.

If thats a personal mod and by that means that you will be the only one using it then I think is ok. IF NOT you will need permission from Lt.Zack

#4 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 26 November 2004 - 12:55 AM

he already said it's just a personal mod :closedeyes:

#5 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 12:09 PM

ops I didnt read that ! Im so sorry jejejeje anyway for coding matters ask zack he is the coder of the mod. Or ask at General editing in this forum.

#6 Guest_phoenixstar_*

Guest_phoenixstar_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2004 - 09:51 PM

ops I didnt read that ! Im so sorry jejejeje anyway for coding matters ask zack he is the coder of the mod. Or ask at General editing in this forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks, juanmanuel, so now my question is to lt zack, as i mentioned before this is only for internal purposes (my own mod). i just love your f23 skin and the mod and i'd like to be able to build it at the airfield but once built, it doesn't recognize commands. would you be willing to help?

#7 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 11:28 AM

well Im no help in coding matters but Zack is not visiting the forums well not regulary since he is way to busy with university. since he is the only coder here I recomend you to go to deezire.net or ask here at revora in the Generals Editing forum.

#8 Guest_phoenixstar_*

Guest_phoenixstar_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2004 - 03:53 PM

well Im no help in coding matters but Zack is not visiting the forums well not regulary since he is way to busy with university. since he is the only coder here I recomend you to go to deezire.net or ask here at revora in the Generals Editing forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the info

#9 Lt.Zack

Lt.Zack

title available

• Hosted
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 05:52 PM

go ahead and use it since you will be the only one using it....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users