• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Comrade Alexeo

Comrade Alexeo
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • Projects:EAA implementation, campaigns

Posted 28 November 2004 - 05:50 AM

Hello. Since I found out about this mod a few days ago and tried it out today, I've become fascinated by the originality and overall hotness of the mod.

I'd like to help you guys make it better.

I'm asking this after you guys did all this work, of course, but hey, mods always expand right?

I have worked on both the Imperial Assault (mission designer, some modeling) and The Great War (original concept, mission designer, some modeling) mods and so I have experience with wroking on mods.

My "forte," I suppose, is mission designing. This mod's storyline offers great opportunities and I'd love to come up with campaigns/missions (although more background information might help).

I'm not the world's greatest modeler, but I'm gradually improving and could use some help with this as well.

I leave the final decision to you :p

-Alexeo

#2 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 28 November 2004 - 06:34 AM

Do you have any examples of your previous work? If so, please e-mail them to mastermind2004@gmail.com. If you want to contact me through AIM/MSN, check my profile.
:p
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users