#1 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 30 November 2004 - 03:37 PM

The problems with my computers has escalated to a point were I cant really do anything on them (surfing the net is about the only thing I can do). So I am now officially putting D-day & everything else I am doing on hold until further notice, I probably wont be around on the net until everything is fixed too.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:11 PM

unlucky :rolleyes:

good luck with fixing your PC(s).
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#3 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:04 PM

Dang..

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#4 Major_Gilbear

Major_Gilbear

God-Emperor of Dune

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:28 PM

Good Luck Mig...

I'm locking this too, as I think it is liable to become a spam-magnet.

#5 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 10 December 2004 - 05:52 AM

I have fixed my old win98 PC & have got straight back to work on D-day. I still have the prob of that my win98 only has a few 100mb of space left. So I can’t really finish the infantry or make the intro or menu moves yet but I can still get the new vxl’s finished & work on the DTX with the space I have left...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 09:04 AM

Great, can you send me the files i asked for earlier?

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users