#1 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 04 January 2005 - 02:04 AM

I need help thinking of structures and units for the militia (no trebuche), we need concept art to go off of, and ideas to feed the concept art, if you can help with this contact me.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#2 Guest_Bob_*

Guest_Bob_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:38 AM

Ok here goes: (Keep in mind it's now 3am as I'm typing this and my brain is fried)

New Structures:

Airfield - A dirt strip on a farm, with a big barn at the end of it, and it can build no more than two crop dusters at a time. The crop dusters normally can drop Molotov cocktails, however there would be an option available as an upgrade to arm the crop dusters with 'home made' chemical weapons. Mustard gas, that sort of thing. Perhaps even some sort of smoke grenade option as well.

State Emergency Operations Center (or ministry of defense) - This would be the equivalent to the Strategy Center where in advanced operational tactics a equipment would be spawned.

Infantry:

Amateur Radio Operator (better known as a ham operator) - This soldier can disrupt GPS systems causing all sorts of interference using his ham radios and CB to jam those new GPS 'radar site' structure in your mod.

Molotov Cocktail Upgrade for infantry. Better booze, sort of a "high explosive" concept. (ok maybe I'm reaching, remember it's now after 3 a.m. here)

Lady of the evening - A natural civilian spy. Gets access to enemy base for a first hand looksy. Available at the Strategy Center (Emergency Operations Center).

Deer Hunter - This advanced civilian militia warrior is an accomplished sniper, and knows the art of forestry stealth to a tee.

Hacker - Just like China's Hackers.

Wolfman Jack - A DJ that can turn troops. Available at the Emergency Operations Center (strategy center)

Yanni - Soothing music that heals. Available at the Emergency Operations Center (strategy center)

Vehicles:

Attack Bus - A GLA attack bus for a militia troop transport.

Civilian Ambulance - Old early 1970's ambulances, they actually looked like hearses.

Bicycles - Yes, I said Bicycle. It's still faster than walking, and a militia would use ANY MEANS right?

RC Van - This van contains several civilian 'toy' radio controlled airplanes with explosive ordinance attached to it. A remote terrorist if you will. Van operator(s) must remain within X number of world builder squares to effective steer the plane. Once out of range of the van for any reason, or if the van is destroyed, the planes fall to the ground (spinning) and blow up on impact damaging anything in that square.

Ryder Truck - GLA Suicide Bomb Truck with no stealth upgrade available.

Aircraft:

Bell Ranger Helicopter - Commercial TV News Chopper for transport and/or Medivac.

Weather Balloon - A weather balloon, with a TV camera pack. (poor mans USA spy drone)

Ok, it's now 4AM gotta sleep. will think of more in the noonish time. night! ^_^

Bob

#3 Guest_Bob_*

Guest_Bob_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:10 AM

Ok, just a couple of more... I'm on a roll. I guess no sleep spawns creativity.

Additional Infantry:

Forgery- Knows how to manipulate checks, print money, etc..., for his cause.Can run to local 7-11 with blank checks to get cash quickly.

Street Gangster - Knows how to fight, steal, car jack, break in to buildings, and is a master of consumer electronics. He can break into a command post an steal all of the radar equipment in a heartbeat, and make lots of money by selling the equipment.

And last but not least,

An upgrade for the lady of the evening (see previous post) called 'Immense beautification" (Clean), "Buck Naked" (Not so clean). This upgrade stops all enemy units within a miles line of site, allowing any artillery or MRLs to kill the now frozen enemy units with precision and veteran accuracy!!! ^_^

Night all!

Bob
Nashville, TN

#4 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:04 PM

lol some of those are nice. I don't know about the airfield though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#5 canuck

canuck
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 07:18 PM

-Militia Anti-Infantry Unit-

-I call it a combine, you know it as John Deer...

Combine

Used to mulch up enemy infantry, and maybe even grass huts(like those annoying ones on tournament island), trees, shrubs and that sort of thing.

-Canuck-

#6 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:46 PM

I will have to model one, note there will be a poll later on for you guys to determine which of all the new units I should remove, because some of my other friends do tell me there are to many tanks and so forth that I should remove some.
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#7 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:23 AM

make a catapult sort of thing for a super weapon or something that sends a rain of cinder blocks on to a target area. that would be so cool. omg!!! cinder blocks!!!!

#8 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 22 February 2005 - 05:44 PM

Ummmm yeah, see they are the militia they arn't that desperate yet.
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#9 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:54 AM

well the use tents as supply depots and rusty buildings for the barracks so i think that the catapult is actually more high tech.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users