Aerospace Fighters and ect.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wasson

Wasson
  • New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 07:39 PM

Lacking any real abality to draw things in Photoshop (because i don't like it), i turned to simple little MSpaint and the results have been pretty good. Origionally just doing sketches for my own entertainment and creative desire, I met some individuals making a Sci-fi mod of Far-Cry named Starcry. I showed them my sketches and since it was a small mod they asked if I could come up with some drawings for them.

Posted Image

This is my "advanced Wraith" since origaionally the game was based on Star Craft the popular RTS from Bilzzard. But since they are real stricklers about legality, we are trying to avoid everything related to Star Craft as humanly possible. I made this back in october.

Posted Image

This is a more recent work and i think it shows a higher level of skill. This is an origional designe i composed to replace the "Buggy" in Far Cry. A one man ATV with great combat potential. The flat part is for placement of a gun and because of this placement it would be able to shoot in about any direction.

Posted Image

This is a designe that they liked but proved too hard for them to work into the game. It's a hover vehicle and at the time they weren't really sure about being able to do that.

Posted Image

Here is the wraith, renamed the Shadow

Posted Image

and the Scout, renamed the Ranger. Both of these have been modeled but i'm waiting for them to texture them before i post them.

I have other things i could show but i will wait.

#2 Vader6

Vader6
  • Project Team
  • 232 posts
  • Projects:TheCentauriCrisis

Posted 07 January 2005 - 07:03 AM

Im the lead concept artist for TCC-we are in desperate need of staff and could use someone like you.
Posted Image
Vader6- The Centauri Crisis Skinner/Concept artist

#3 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 07:21 AM

those look pretty cool... I might have to use them for some models of my own since I love starcraft :unsure:

Edited by Silent_Killa, 07 January 2005 - 07:23 AM.

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#4 Wasson

Wasson
  • New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:21 PM

Humm, :cool:, interinsting. Should you require something, just ask, I am glad to assist people with their creative endevours.

Here are some other things, these are much older, about a year now.

Posted Image

some "RHVs" (Robotic Humanoid Vehicle) that look okay...alot more effort was put on the far left one, the Warrior

Posted Image

A S-37 inspired fighter with a stange engine configuartion (that would probably be off balance...)

Posted Image

and a more "conventional" sci-fi fighter...that i think has alot of problems with it's cockpit and requires further revision...

Edited by Wasson, 07 January 2005 - 06:32 PM.

#5 killakanz

killakanz

Infamy!

• Hosted
  • 1,369 posts
  • Projects:Infamy!
  •  They've all got it infamy!

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:23 PM

Not sure if you're still around but do you mind if I ...er... borrow those last 2 jets? :)
Posted Image
New Tutorial Online Now!! Check it out!!

#6 TankBuster

TankBuster

title available

• Members
  • 489 posts
  • Projects: Operation: I need a Job
  •  Battlestar Galatica 2.0 :D

Posted 14 November 2005 - 01:10 PM

Wow? and you did those in MSPaint. Good Job

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users