#41 wthigon

wthigon

Sup

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Projects:wthr 1.0
  •  Weird Guy

Posted 10 April 2005 - 12:51 PM

Hello me again...I played about 5 games with all 5 of the factions in the TS mode and no superweapon IE popped up.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:05 AM

IE= Internal Error
ok you sure it anit just your comp i havent had 1 yet
And what is the go with the Mod Manager it says that version 2 is out but i only have version 1.4

#43 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:10 PM

Yes, I'm working to finish the version 2.0 of MM (the MM version that will be distributed with final version of C&C:R, until now the changelog can be found on this development forum to more details :) )

Edited by FS-21, 04 May 2005 - 08:10 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#44 Scorpion

Scorpion
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:51 PM

Hi FS-21, i'm here to tell u that on the soviet side when u play the C&C Reloaded mod, there is no Iron Curtain for the soviets but there should be because on the C&C Reloaded page in the soviet building section it said that the Iron Curtain was supposed to be in it but when I play the mod it isn't there, can u tell me y the Iron Curtain is taken out because I don't know if this is a bug or a remove u made in the mod but can u tell me y it's not there even if it's not a bug or not plz tell me ok :cool: .
Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:00 AM

Prerequisite: Soviet Construction Yard & Soviet Tech Center
Cost: 2500
Armor: concrete
Build Limit=1

Notes:
The Soviet Iron Curtain Device can make a group of vehicles invulnerable in a little period of time but kill in the act any infantry. Now is a Secret Superweapon in Multiplayer games & avalaible in Single player.

IMPORTANT: Now is a Secret Superweapon in Multiplayer games & avalaible in Single player.

Well, this ultimate line is false now because isn't a Secret Superweapon but in the next versión will be avalaible again (only in the RP mod expansion, in the mod without expansion will continue disabled).

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#46 Scorpion

Scorpion
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:02 PM

ok, thnx FS-21, I was just wondering wat happened to the Iron Curtain and yes I do know it makes infantry bleed lol :p but I understand that u will make it available in the next version and I understand ok, and thank u for telling me y it wasn't available in the current version ok, thnx and cya later, Scorpion and btw yes I like to always use the Iron Curtain for eliminating infantry but only if they r infantry that has a max threat level like I would always use my Iron Curtain against Yuri Prime because he is a very max threat and when I use my Iron Curtain against him, I always laugh because it's kinda cool and funny at the same time and that is y I like the Iron Curtain so much u know lol :p I can already c him dying by Iron sickness lol :lol: .
Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 Guest_Mannen911_*

Guest_Mannen911_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2006 - 11:03 AM

Hey, when i played and took over all teams con yards with engineers i couldn't build everything, i could build some buildings but not all!!!. :p ... this is pretty important to be fixed. sry for my bad english. :rolleyes:

#48 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:11 PM

Are you sure that you not mixed the mod with older mods in the RA2 folder?

Because I never saw your problem...

Tell me more about what game mode and other details that can help to find what happened with you :p

Edited by FS-21, 30 October 2006 - 01:18 PM.

#49 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:56 AM

Just wondering FS-21, but will you finish this mod? Have you done any work on it latelly?

Besides that, this mod rock! Thumbs up for it.

#50 Guest_Guest_FS-21_*_*

Guest_Guest_FS-21_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:09 AM

Yes :p, since the the release of RP 1.08 (aprox.) and I'm mixing old stuff with the new & after I must fix some reported bugs, update my mod manager to detect the RP, etc.

#51 Moon Pine

Moon Pine

title available

• Project Team
  • 351 posts
  •  Zombie Summoner

Posted 01 November 2006 - 06:40 AM

Like Reload!
But I think NOD need a Mobile AA Armor Unit for Rocket Infantry`s too vulnerable and Stealth Tank`s too late >_<
Posted Image
Soon Moon`s Minions will overnumber the enemy!

#52 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:37 PM

@ FS-21

:lol:

#53 Guest_Dr. Leo_*

Guest_Dr. Leo_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:21 PM

Yes :), since the the release of RP 1.08 (aprox.) and I'm mixing old stuff with the new & after I must fix some reported bugs, update my mod manager to detect the RP, etc.

That's wonderful news!

#54 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:20 PM

Hi, FS-21, I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you send in an "injured" (when they're crawling) cybrog or cyborg commando into a transport, they will get their legs back when they exit the transport. I always keep a transport nearby to fix up my cyborgs, but it feels like cheating...

#55 asvnix

asvnix
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:24 PM

GDI transport plane can carry ships such as Drednout
GDI tanks are not visiple in Yuri's tank bunker
GDI can build a lot of Moumontth MK2

#56 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

GDI transport plane can carry ships such as Drednout

GDI Carryall? is a game bug :-/

Mammoth tanks?

GDI can build a lot of Moumontth MK2

Isn't a bug. There are a lot of counters.

#57 asvnix

asvnix
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:41 AM

Mammoth tanks?

Yes

Also, computer can build buildings that he can't normaly build (refinery from other side, power station). Once he made my unit that according to the rules can't be build by the player at all =/

I found some unused voxels and code in your mode, such as deployed Kirov. What is this? And why you didn't activated Nod Chopper. I found him in rules.ini but I can't build him.

#58 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

Computer GDI sometimes build Allied power plants/refineries and the same with Nod/Soviet combo due to a little hack that I made to "fix" the game engine limitation for the AI.

This was solved in the development version that used RP 1.10 (now is a bit obsolete) by the creation of a pseudo 4º side, GDI and Nod using that 4º side, solving the problem of Refineries (because they use the same graphics) but 1 of those 2 should still use the old hack with the power plants.

That code of deployed Kirovs were designed to repair them in ground or in some cases to be protected of the anti-air attacks.
Nod Chopper? Nod not have Choppers, the only units are the harpy (codename "APACHE") and Banshee like in TS...

#59 asvnix

asvnix
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:53 PM

Also GDI Sonic Tank is very small. It looks like it was took from TS and wasn't resized. I changed him by myself and now it looks much better :p
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users