Serious error with the AI!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BaneBlade_*

Guest_BaneBlade_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2005 - 08:37 AM

When i replace my ai code with your new ai code,AI don,t build anything in every difficulty can someone please help me about this!!!

#2 Grey

Grey
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:34 PM

When i replace my ai code with your new ai code,AI don,t build anything in every difficulty can someone please help me about this!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The code isnt in beta yet, so your on your own.
The stuff you downloaded should be classified as alpha...

#3 giskard

giskard
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 05:42 PM

Bane: the team would only be able to help you if you can give more examples than that. Naming buildings that dont get built, what tests you ran, what map and what teams you used on the map.

I noticed the teams do exactly the same thing on the same map time and time again, so if you listed your test settings somebody could try and repeat the problem and see if its a problem with the skirmish AI or a mistake you have made and report back.

Assuming they have time that is, they would be busy testing the actual skirmish code they are writing id expect.

Giskard

#4 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 28 January 2005 - 07:01 PM

Huh? Are our betas leaking out? :laugh: We don't provide techsupport for our work when its not even a fully-realized beta. Our current builds work perfectly.. heck.. worked in MP last nite as mentioned. Was glorious although the map (4p_Biffy's Peril) really confined the AI a little more than usual.

Anyway, we're not ready to release quite yet. We could but not quite yet. With a good installer, the script deployment should be idiot-proof.
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users