Problem.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 04:44 PM

(Note: I'm a beta tester to those who don't know)

I enabled everything in C&C Reloaded using the DOS Menu file. When I started it up I got the internal error message. I accidentally deleted the ecachemd20 and expandmd20 files, could this be the reason? I'm using Win XP Home SP2.

#2 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 30 January 2005 - 05:45 PM

Try redownloading the whole thing.

#3 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:10 PM

Not exist ecachemd20 and expandmd20 files :huh:

Why are you using Dosmenu intestead Mod Manager (is only to know the reason, isn't important)?
If is because after of download all the mod you can't enable the mod is because a tester detected this bug few minutes ago ^_^ (for now with only close & run again Mod manager will solve this)

Yes, I downloaded from 0 & I see the same problem :dry:

I found that 1 file that i uploaded is corrupt & is exactly the loading screen (fr this reason crash when I download from 0 & not when I use my old C&C:R folder) :dry: the problem of this is "glslmd.shp". I'm preparing the hotfix that I'll announce on the website (you will test the first time a mod update with Mod Manager ^_^ )

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#4 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:37 PM

Sorry, didn't know.

I've downloaded all the necessary files, but Mod Manager won't detect Reloaded files.

#5 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:09 PM

Don't worry this was a bug that I made :S to read the mod (when you downloads all from 0 by first time), you only needs close & open again the program but will be fixed on the next version :dry:

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#6 Dark Prime

Dark Prime
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:31 PM

The MM doesn't seem to work, so I did the DOS again, and I got the same error message again.

#7 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 10:55 PM

Finally!!, I tried & tried & tried uploading the file glslmd.shp & always get a corrupted size, I uploaded as binary file & now all works again :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users