• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#1 radaral

radaral

title available

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:49 PM

did you hear that north korea has nukes? I feel bad for south korea.

#2 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:51 PM

Well done dip shit. THey've had nukes ages. I don't feel sorry for SK. NK is only protecting themselves from america and george but they are pretty much the same. Both George and NK believe the only way to grant national security is through having Nukes. Difference is george has been using them in his wars and NK hasn't.

#3 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:55 PM

Well done dip shit. THey've had nukes ages. I don't feel sorry for SK. NK is only protecting themselves from america and george but they are pretty much the same. Both George and NK believe the only way to grant national security is through having Nukes. Difference is george has been using them in his wars and NK hasn't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I smell bullshit. George has not been using our nukes in any war. He's used them as a reason for war, but we aren't using them. I don't see any reason North Korea needs nukes. It's not like they would do much good if we wanted to attack. They could maybe hit the west coast of the US, and we would do everything possible to destroy them first.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#4 radaral

radaral

title available

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:58 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no, they've been trying to get nukes, they just got them duh. :p

#5 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:00 PM

They are called Mininukes. The bunker busting bombs that spawn radiation into the earth and soil.

Heres some evidence: http://www.ericblumrich.com/pl_lo.html

It's sick.

NK is scared of the US and feel they have to protect themselves with nukes. George is scared of everything because hes a republician. I don't blame him, he should be scared, everyone hates him. So hes still developing nukes for national security as he can't really defend his nation, not that he cares anyway. As long as hes ok and can get his money from wherever he needs it.

#6 radaral

radaral

title available

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:04 PM

They are called Mininukes. The bunker busting bombs that spawn radiation into the earth and soil.

Heres some evidence: http://www.ericblumrich.com/pl_lo.html

It's sick.

NK is scared of the US and feel they have to protect themselves with nukes. George is scared of everything because hes a republician. I don't blame him, he should be scared, everyone hates him. So hes still developing nukes for national security as he can't really defend his nation, not that he cares anyway. As long as hes ok and can get his money from wherever he needs it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so nukes did that to those people? my mom got mad when I watched that.

#7 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:07 PM

Not really nukes, but bush has been using chemical warefare in the form of nuclear waste.

#8 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:15 PM

I see no source or documentation showing that those pictures have any relation to DU. It looks like fear mongering to me.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

#9 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:20 PM

Whether theres source proving it i believe it. Thats what fascists do. Bush is a fascist, he has no care for human life. Hes only out for himself and to make himself and his friends richer.

#10 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:22 PM

http://www.fas.org/m...99_t0415gwi.htm
An interview including a full report on the effects of DU. It's 40% less radioactive than normal Uranium. The only location after the Iraq war that showed a serious level of elevated radiation was the "boneyard" where all of the tanks that were destroyed were collected. Even the areas with runoff were considered safe based on US standards for the use and occupation of the land.
Posted Image

#11 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:36 PM

So they still use Uranium then? 40% less radioactive. Thats still a bloody lot. That is still enough to cause mutations and cancer you know?
Thats still classed as chemical warefare in my opinion and illegal.

Why the hell are they using uranium when they were supposably there to get 1 man out... Supposably being the key word.

#12 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:43 PM

DU is by far the most effective metal for use as a Kinetic energy penetrator. It is part of what accounts for the high effectiveness of the US military. DU rounds are very unlikely to shatter like the normal Tungsten penetrators. Tungsten is also a heavy metal, and has many of the same issues as the use of lead does. Studies have so far shown only a slight increase in the risk of cancer from exposure to DU. It is well within what is considered safe radiation.
Posted Image

#13 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:02 PM

Slightly is enough to cause all that deformation? That thing you posted is dated Thursday, April 15, 1999 - 1:30 p.m.

The war started in March 2003, almost 4 years after that date. Sure it highlights the new stuff bush is using? Most likely not. Considering Bush is very carefully controlling all areas of the media and government organisations you will never get the truth. That document is unreliable for today.

#14 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:06 PM

DU is by far the most effective metal for use as a Kinetic energy penetrator.  It is part of what accounts for the high effectiveness of the US military.  DU rounds are very unlikely to shatter like the normal Tungsten penetrators.  Tungsten is also a heavy metal, and has many of the same issues as the use of lead does.  Studies have so far shown only a slight increase in the risk of cancer from exposure to DU.  It is well within what is considered safe radiation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who cares? There are people dieing of cancer caused at Iraq by this thing, including american soldiers who launched these weapons...
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#15 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:30 PM

Those bombs were never needed to be used anyway. Those huge ones. I want to know how the hell water supplys and electricity became military targets even though they were civilian controlled. Thats another thing i want to know. What was the einstein behind that one?

#16 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:35 PM

Slightly is enough to cause all that deformation? That thing you posted is dated Thursday, April 15, 1999 - 1:30 p.m.

The war started in March 2003, almost 4 years after that date. Sure it highlights the new stuff bush is using? Most likely not. Considering Bush is very carefully controlling all areas of the media and government organisations you will never get the truth. That document is unreliable for today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still have seen no proof that those deformations are in Iraq, or caused by DU. Depleted Uranium is not used in most bombs (it may be used in bunker busters, I'm not sure). It is only used in tank shells. From what I've seen there are still no firm statistics showing that the use of DU has a significant effect on the cancer rate, or any other appreciable long term effects.
Posted Image

#17 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:41 PM

Still why are they using it in tank shells? Its Uranium! whether or not theres proof (i will search for some shortly to see if there is) it is uranium and it causes cancer and deformation. There is no excuse whatsoever for using it? What do they need to use it for? What difference will it make to winning the war other than kill more innocent people in the long run?

#18 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:52 PM

It is depleted Uranium. It is .07% U-238 (the more dangerous fraction). For the most part it is just a very heavy dense metal. It's about as dangerous as using lead in bullets.
Posted Image

#19 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 February 2005 - 08:03 PM

So what. Build it up of the amount of bombs gone off or shells fired and the amount of it going into water supply it WILL cause damage to innocent people. The half-life is 4.5billion years. We might not be alive then still, the next generations of humans in iraq will be the ones who suffer from it.

Lead doesn't spawn radiativity (no matter how small or large) like Uranium (no matter what type it does) into dust clouds. These clouds then pollute anything from water to the air breathed. Even if its only .07% of normal fullblown uranium it will still cause damage to human beings. Cancer and deformation. All thats needed to start cancer is literally one cell and it can begin to spread like hell. Depends what the mutated cell does, whether it just dies or becomes a tumor. The uranium used is still and will still cause damage no matter how big or how small.

#20 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 13 February 2005 - 08:46 PM

Does anyone find it just as ironic as I do that the US is taking less actions towards NK that certainly has nuclear weapons then towards Iran where there is only a suspicion..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users