• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Volkscronin

Volkscronin
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  •  A common Stratoviet soldier

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:45 AM

C'mon help me or else I'm not playing Sardine Strike. I want to but cant.
Posted Image
"Me myself is not using my PC but only my cutted figers absassing on the com."
"Water is very important. Without it people dont know how to swim and just think how many people will drown."
"The sky is blue, the sun is gold, the cloud is white, the sea is emerald, the grass is green, the sand is red, and the world has been dominated."

#22 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:07 AM

I'm just guessing, because I don't know if SS uses RP, but as MO does, try deactiviting RP before playing SS.

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#23 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:53 AM

SS does not use the RP. However, I may do an RP version.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#24 Guest_Ilya_*

Guest_Ilya_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:46 PM

Hello, I know its been a while since anyone posted here but I want to mention some of the bugs that occured when I downloaded it and began playing. The voices (as someone mentioned previously) of some units (such as the grenadier) do not exist or partially exist (i.e. no voice when you move but there is a voice when attack). The score screen after the end of a skirmish game has a picture of an aeroplane yet some of that picture is merged with the original picture (ex. Yuri's virus picture from original game).

Lastly, although its really minor, the Serbian flag lacks the symbol in the middle of it, therefore, it looks as though there is a choice of playing with Russian Federation instead of Serbia. However, this bug does not bother me much.

Overall, I really liked the game (I only played with Americans and Chinese so I did not explore all of it). Its probably second best after Deezire.

Good Luck fixing these.

#25 hypnos

hypnos
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:40 PM

hello im pretty new here, anyway i was just wondering which files exactly are in this mod cuz i accidently quitted yuri's revenge without actually quitting the mod and now when i try to start up the mod again it tells me cannot activate mod and when i play yuri's revenge the mod is activated and i want to play just yuri's revenge for awhile without mods anyway anyway help will be usefull :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users