Playing vs Airforce general

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ED-2O9_*

Guest_ED-2O9_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:57 PM

Too hard?
The guy comes in with choppers and Aururas right at the beginning and blitzes the lot!!
Any strategies?

#2 WARthog

WARthog
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:30 PM

Try to establish very fast a defense perimeter with defense buildings (Patriot, Laser, Stinger etc) along the coast. just ashure the survival of your dozers and the HQ. after a while try to weak him with the General Abilitys by destroying the supply dop sites and the air fields. next step is to capture the tech buildings. for that you must first destroy all the avengers and hummers with aircraft (or terrorbikes). if you've reached this point you can establisch an Tank Army with lots of anti air and maybe an airforce. first destroy his fusion reactors to deactivate his defense and then invade with your forces.
If you have the neutron bomb just set it between the enemy hq and supply centre. this will kill alot of commanches and chinooks!

#3 undying_darkness

undying_darkness
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:34 PM

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]i dont think its too hard, just get a good defence, tech building and aa defence units and spread em out and attack how you see fit. too hard i would say is the tank gen on hard.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 12:27 PM

yeah especially with the Nuke General! He has no anti tank defense building and the gattling guns wont even penetrate the gattling tanks. evry time i was able to set up a perimeter with gattling guns and inferno or nuke canons the overlords wrek it after a short time and im finished.

#5 alpha86

alpha86

Vampire Queen

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:25 PM

Try different tactics... its not that hard :grin:

*~si aeraesar bastosi shai por eil vyri eindral syl sosti eil thasti ail si basti os aeraesar jhyli*~

Posted Image~*Sufletul ei nu poate să fie salvat. Ea este blestemată.*~Posted Image

Posted Image

~*ai jhyli o shor eir si volaer os tia shyjael caes, volaer mai mar, si tyr thor syl si ae os ei baedi*~

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:53 AM

yeah especially with the Nuke General! He has no anti tank defense building and the gattling guns wont even penetrate the gattling tanks. evry time i was able to set up a perimeter with gattling guns and inferno or nuke canons the overlords wrek it after a short time and im finished.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aircraft. :grin:

But the aircraft general is too fast to attack, the few patriots/gattling guns you manage to set up get destoyed by Aurora's, what you need are avengers, but they require Strat. Cent. .
Even rocket troops dont last long. I'm running out of ideas.

#7 undying_darkness

undying_darkness
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 01:47 PM

For the tank gen if your playing as the nuke gen build nothing but the building you need so you can get helix and build nuke anti-tank things on them and let them attack tanks but watch out for gattling tanks, also build a few gattling cannons in your base (helps if its really close together for when the migs come. thats how i did it after you can stop any attack get extra helixs and attack how you see fit, nukes work very well.

As for the air force gen don't build any more than power plants barracks and defence until you can stop his attacks and if you get artillery barrage or A-10 take out his Strat. Cent to stop the rapters and Aurora's for a bit then try and build up the rest of your base, remember to capture the oil things!

both worked for me.

#8 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:56 PM

With the demolition general, just mass quad-defences, the aircrafts can't stand a chance! Use your points on cash bounty and rebels. After you got some money, buy the armor piercing bullets and the suicide upgrade, and spawn your rebels around his strat center.
After this, is just a matter of time to explode him to pieces with a tunnel+nuke trucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users