mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#245 Guest_ImmoMan_*

Guest_ImmoMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:03 PM

somebody set up them

Edited by ImmoMan, 23 May 2005 - 07:05 PM.

#246 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:04 PM

the bomb, so all

#247 Guest_ImmoMan_*

Guest_ImmoMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

their base were belong

#248 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:06 PM

to us, and we

#249 Guest_ImmoMan_*

Guest_ImmoMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:07 PM

totally and completely pwned

#250 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:07 PM

them for great justice.

The End

#251 Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Clan Leader of |MeMw|

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Projects:Taranto mod for bfme 2

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:26 PM

(new story!)

Once ago, 1000 :huh: cans

#252 Guest_ImmoMan_*

Guest_ImmoMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:38 PM

No not here. There's a new thread for each story. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri and Kane
And how they blew up the world, each other, and anything else they could find

'Forty years I have been sitting on heat metal square, shooting people everywhere, but my ammo ran out. Then I take a knife and go stabby stabby! I promised a revenge more glorious than a Kane who is 1337, but then I thought that Xeno must help Kane who is 1337. He is 1337 because Speeder eats big fat hamburger, and becomes 1337 because Siege Soldier must try and help Xeno to become Revora's voice. But with competition like the small potato and his sidekick big Cabbage that was nearly impossible. Kane who is 1337 helped Xeno to defeat the big spam banana nuke, but alas did not manage to find the Kane who is 1337, because he was hiding. So he found Yuri in a smelly trashcan and rescued him, although he was pretty dehydrated. And then Yuri said 'I'm Yuri, obey me!' But 1337 Kane said "Get away from me!" Yuri stepped back and pulled out a big nuclear missile. Then he said: "Muahahahah, I own the nukes!" and Kane fainted. Yuri looked up to the sky and wet himself because it started to rain. Lightning Stuck Yuri's head and he yelled: "Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

Arg suddenly appeared thinking “What the hell am I doing here?" He saw his mirror image and ran away in horror, so Ali could take over the Land of Toilets. He ate Tiberian Burger and went to the Mental Omega Device, so he could play the 4 word game and enjoy himself. He posted many nukes in posts, which blew up the Revora Community Forums, and then himself. Detail was not happy with it. So he unleashed the 'Red Alert ReGeneration' superweapon, which was the famous Chronosphere device made by Chronosus III. Who also made things such as the Neo Curtain Device and Gazpacho Soup Dispenser Pro™, which is an excellent source of trans fats.

In the meantime however, Kane returned thanks to God for smiting his... well, something... but unluckily missed, and fried bush with the Thermal Inversion Cannon, invented by kentucky plasma-ed chicken. Next day, Magical Trevor was shot out of Yuri's weapon, so he hit the sun and spammed Shelob Riding Ringwraith. Then Speeder fell off Yuri's head, and Yuri used his powers to fear the dark with many uber laser ninjas. But then he exploded violently with laser ninja wizards! "Now is a time to conquer the evil master of apple jelly" For this Apple Jelly he did a pancake that was on fire, and burned the egg as well as the killer tomato and some cucumber salads.

While all were arguing about vegetable-military-conflicts , the sceaming Arg returned. He said: 'What the spot, how could this happen?' Then he went off screaming like crazy and biting a banana burger. Then Arg started to cry because Speeder ate with a purple bow-tie, and armed them with green dots and hypo-thermo-nuclear-missiles from Canada. Then the sun exploded from many farts that were let off when several 1000 flying pigs flew over Battersea Powerstation and dumped a load of evil flying snakes on the heads of all the WestWood fans. Then EA realesed patch-1.04 and they all died while watching Barny's 700,000th-tv-special. All viewers pulled out their hearts and ate them, after which Barney went and destroyed the empire state building while Don Cherry launched a big Cherry Missile. Then one million teletubbies plopped out of their cave and started feasting upon the exploded Cherry Missile. Suddenly EA made CNC Barney, 1,000,000 eyeballs fell from the huge Kirov Zeppelinblimpship and made the ground pretty and purply bright, like a tiberium Infected japanese cow.”

Yuri looked at Kane's bright head and blinded the onlookers, so he tossed his cookies on his head and exploded into tiny bits. Suddenly, the cheesecake attacked him! But without its big sprawl of puns, it spewed chaos and had a shit in a bag. Even MORE suddenly, someone pushed the button. This caused the world to be conquered by his twin sister Cornelious III who, unknown to him, was brilliant at doing homework and chicken vindaloo. The vindaloo came to life, but got killed by a big fat robot who came from the Depths of Mount Collosus which were deep, as the darkest soul peacefully ate cheese alone. As my erm........ hat had a monster who was named Pudding. But he didnt like Pudding so he re-named it to Zarquin, and while eating Pudding Zarquin exploded in a rage of anger and determinance.

Yuri fell asleep, not realising that just Kane joined the NSDAP, the National Society for the Deprivation and Agitation of Poultry, and got sacked immediately and started to drink heavily. Slowly Kane became so drunk that he needed to go to the toilet and pee. As he met Hitler, they sang folk songs and they enjoyed it. Sauron ate some spam and instantly began to dance the sirtaki while he skinned a model. The model screamed, as it hurt big time. Suddenly Kane ate spam and began to dance around a bonfire with "Mechanical Man" playing out. He enjoyed himself and even when Yuri came he kept dancing. Yuri also ate some spam and he ate Texas, but it was full so he threw up all over Texas, and a billion catfish exploded, covering Texas in a blanket of homer clones. To finalise the conflict, somebody set up them the bomb, so all their base were belong to us, and we totally and completely pwned them for great justice.

The End.

Story compiled by ImmoMan and Calamity_Jones, written by (in order of appearance) ImmoMan, Jorg40, Speeder, Xeno, bud, Martin Killer PL, Ruff, Allied General, Az3r^, Blaat85, Monkeystuff, FK47, Shelob Riding Ringwraith, Calamity_Jones, chemical ali, dark_elf_2001, [MoD]Cha0s C0ntr0L and The_Hunter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users