#1 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 13 January 2004 - 02:22 AM

Being as unmotivated as I can be sometimes, I've decided to set a goal for each week, so I can get something done. This weeks goal is to finish my bit on Defcon, and work on getting the C&C Kings site done. If I'm lucky, I'll finish both, and can move on to something else. My goal for the month is to get the RPG mod set up and running, with all the features I want to add. My goal for the year is to get all of the mod projects that I'm working on to release stage.
:)
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#2 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 13 January 2004 - 09:53 AM

Heh, sounds like my to-do list.

I've tryed to clear my to-do list so that i have time to work on Dayonic and Pagevision.

Just got CnCCentral left to do :min:

#3 HighGround

HighGround
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 08:27 PM

im gonna do some more work on final retribution, like i meant to in 2002

#4 Daz

Daz

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,654 posts
  •  Revora Co-Founder

Posted 13 January 2004 - 08:49 PM

Shouldn't that be 2003?
Or are you really behind :)

#5 HighGround

HighGround
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 03:02 AM

i was gonna do some mroe in christmas 2002 but my backup the realy recent one which was like lastest unreleased verison was corrupted and i was like nooo and since i cant remember what i was doingi have no idea how to fix it so bummer, im doing a website 4 it now as my college project :)

#6 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 14 January 2004 - 05:42 AM

my goals are: to make it through finals week with my head screwed on straight... and to finish that TDL engineer for ppm... I seem to have everything at cnc central under control, just need that layout by thursday, and I should be able to get it up by saturday without much trouble... then I still have some interviews, shouldn't be too hard when I sit down to write them...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users